The report “Agricultural Micronutrients Market by Type (Zinc, Boron, Copper, Manganese, Molybdenum & Iron), Mode of Application (Soil, Foliar & Fertigation), Form (Chelated & Non-Chelated), Crop Type, And By Region – Global Trends & Forecast To 2021” analyzes and studies the Key market drivers, opportunities, Trends, Regional Outlook, Market Segmentation and challenges in the developing nations.
“Agricultural Micronutrients Market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.2%”
The agricultural micronutrients market is projected to reach a value of USD 8.05 billion by 2021, growing at a CAGR of 8.2% from 2016. The market drivers include increase in soil deficiencies, increase in demand for biofuels, macronutrients antagonism, and increase in demand for high-quality yield.
Browse detailed TOC, Tables, Figures, Charts and Companies mentioned in Agricultural Micronutrients Market @ http://www.absolutereports.com/10165607
“Zinc segment is projected to be the largest and fastest-growing segment, by type, from 2016 to 2021”
Zinc deficiency is one of the most common micronutrient deficiencies in crops, especially in developing countries. To meet this zinc requirement, farmers are adopting more zinc-based micronutrients, thereby driving the growth of the agricultural micronutrients market.
“Soil mode of application is projected to be the fastest-growing and largest segment from 2016 to 2021”
Soil is the most commonly used mode of application for agricultural micronutrients, because of its user friendliness and economical nature.
The breakdown of the primaries on the basis of company, designation, and region, conducted during the research study, are as follows:
By Company Type: Tier 1: 42%, Tier 2: 19%, and Tier 3: 39%
By Designation: Director level: 28%, C Level: 24%, and other levels: 48%
By Region: North America: 15%, Europe: 34%, Asia-Pacific: 35%, and Latin America: 16%
Market Drivers of Agricultural Micronutrients Industry:
· Increasing soil deficiency
· Increasing demand for biofuels
· Macronutrients antagonism
· Increasing demand for high quality yield
Market Restraints of Agricultural Micronutrients Industry:
· Lack of awareness amongst farmers
· Critical application doses
Market Opportunities in Agricultural Micronutrients Industry:
· Increase in contract farming
Challenges in Agricultural Micronutrients Industry:
· Need for sustainable sourcing of raw materials
Major players include in Agricultural Micronutrients Market:
• Agrium Inc. (U.S.)
• AkzoNobel N.V. (Netherlands)
• BASF SE (Germany)
• The Mosaic Company (U.S.)
• Yara International ASA (Norway)
• Auriga Industries A/S (Denmark)
• Coromandel International Ltd. (India)
• SAPEC SA (Belgium)
• Haifa Chemicals Ltd. (Israel)
• Valagro (Italy)
Get PDF Sample of Report @ http://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-sample/10165607
“Asia-Pacific is projected to be the fastest-growing segment from 2016 to 2021.”
The demand for agricultural micronutrients is driven by the increasing demand for nutritious food by the customers. Increased awareness among farmers about the benefits of micronutrients, increased agriculture practices & technologies, growing economy & disposable income, and management of crop production costs are also driving the Asia-Pacific agricultural micronutrients market.
Reasons to buy Agricultural Micronutrients Market report:
From an insight perspective, this research report focuses on various levels of analyses—industry analysis (industry trends), value chain, and company profiles—which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, emerging and high-growth segments of the global agricultural micronutrients market, high-growth regions, and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
“Our Value Added Services provide you with 10% on demand customization with no additional costs”
Need Assistance (Content, Price, Sample and Discount), Ask us @ http://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/10165607
The Agricultural Micronutrients Market report provides insights on the following pointers:
• Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on strategies adopted by agricultural micronutrients players to expand their market presence.
• Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and new product launches in the agricultural micronutrients market.
• Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets—the report analyzes the markets for agricultural micronutrients across regions.
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped regions, recent developments, and investments in the global agricultural micronutrients market.
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global agricultural micronutrients market.
About Absolute Report:
Absolute Reports is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market, dedicated towards bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Mr. Ameya Pingaley
+1-408 520 9750
Email – email@example.com
For Latest News about Current Market Trends and Forecast Visit At: http://www.absolutereports.com/news/