The Global Farm Equipment Market is valued at $145 billion in 2014 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.6% to reach $302 billion by 2022. Some of the key drivers of the market include population growth, increase in the demand for food production and need for the mechanization of the farming. However, factors such as increasing subsidies provided by government to purchase farm equipment and support farming practices for improved quality crops inhibit the market growth.
Farm Equipment Market is segmented by type, by end-users and by geography. Based on type, the market is classified into Harvesting Equipment, Irrigation Equipment, Fertilizing and Pest Control Equipment, Planting Equipment, Soil Cultivation Equipment and Tractors. Based on end-users, market is categorized as Farmers, R&D in Agriculture and Home Grown Food Industries. Based on geography, market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World. Significant mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, and joint ventures are the industry trends that are playing a major role for the market growth.
The key players in the Farm Equipment Market include Alamo Group Incorporated, Caterpillar Incorporated, Escorts Limited, Fiat Industrial SpA, Groupe Exel Industries, Mahindra & Mahindra Limited, Tractors and Farm Equipment Limited, Valmont Industries Incorporated, WORLD Group and Yanmar Company Limited.
Request for Sample @ http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW000114551/sample
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Inquire for Discount @ http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW000114551/discount
ReportsWeb is a one stop shop of market research reports and solutions to various companies across the globe. We help our clients in their decision support system by helping them choose most relevant and cost effective research reports and solutions from various publishers.
Call: +1-646- 491-9876