The Probiotics in Animal Feed Industry is anticipated to extent USD 4.71 billion by 2021. It is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.7% from 2016 to 2021.
The demand for probiotics in animal feed is projected to grow during the forecast period, owing to rapidly increasing global demand for quality animal products. The probiotics market is influenced by the growth of the awareness among consumers with respect to preventive healthcare and nutrition. The biotechnology industry and the others sectors are now creating an opportunity for growth in the probiotic sector.
Browse detailed TOC, Tables, Figures, Charts and Companies mentioned in Probiotics in Animal Feed Market @ http://www.absolutereports.com/10165816
“Poultry the fastest growing livestock segment market.”
The livestock of probiotics in animal feed includes cattle, poultry, swine, aquaculture and others. The poultry segment is the fastest growing segment in the probiotics in animal feed market. Growing concerns about animal health and rising cognizance about the benefits of feed additives in feedstuffs have led to a tremendous growth for the concerned market. Probiotics in poultry feed provides poultry birds with a protein source that helps increase their growth rate. It also helps in strengthening the immune system and acts as a growth promoter.
Market Drivers of Probiotics in Animal Feed Industry:
· Global increase in demand for quality animal products
· Increase in focus on animal health to prevent disease outbreaks
Market Restraints of Probiotics in Animal Feed Industry:
· Stringent international quality standards and regulations for probiotic products
Market Opportunities in Probiotics in Animal Feed Industry:
· Ban on the use of antibiotic growth promoters (AGP) in animal feed in the EU
· Increase in demand for products with scientifically proven benefits
Challenges in Probiotics in Animal Feed Industry:
· To reduce the cost of production of probiotics
The global market for Probiotics in Animal Feed is dominated by large players of the animal feed and nutrition industry such as
· Lallemand, Inc. (Canada),
· Koninklijke DSM N.V. (Netherlands),
· Cargill, Inc. (U.S.),
· Chr. Hansen Holding A/S (Denmark),
· E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company (U.S.).
· Lesaffre Group (France),
· Novozymes (Denmark),
· Advanced BioNutrition Corporation (U.S.),
· Calpis Co., Ltd. (Japan),
· Nebraska Cultures Inc. (U.S.)
Get PDF Sample of Report @ http://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-sample/10165816
”Asia-Pacific projected to be the fastest-growing region in the market”
The region is heterogeneous, with diversity in income levels, technology, and aspirations of the end-consumers to provide better quality feed to livestock, leading to an enhanced scope for the future growth. The application of probiotics in animal feed is estimated to increase at a faster pace in Asia-Pacific due to the rising demand from consumers. The farming techniques used in the region require healthy and strong farm animals, and probiotics helps in balancing digestive systems and enhancing immunity systems of the livestock. The changing dietary pattern has led to an increased meat consumption among the people of Asia-Pacific, which has led to the industrialization of meat production in the region. The demand for healthy livestock is fueling the demand for probiotics-based animal feed.
Break-up of primaries, by the following:
· By Company Type: Tier 1 – 50 %, Tier 2 – 22%, and Tier 3 – 28%
· By Designation: C level – 28%, Director level – 22%, and Others – 50%
· By Region: North America – 59%, Europe – 11%, APAC – 22%, and RoW – 8%
“Our Value Added Services provide you with 10% on demand customization with no additional costs”
Need Assistance (Content, Price, Sample and Discount), Ask us @ http://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/10165816
Reasons to buy Probiotics in Animal Feed Market report:
• To get an overview of the global probiotics in animal feed market.
• To get an overview of the key players of probiotics in animal feed industry and product portfolios and key strategies adopted by the key players to attain market presence.
• To gain insights of the major regions in which the probiotics in animal feed market is growing
to gain knowledge of the growth of various segments.
About Absolute Report:
Absolute Reports is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market, dedicated towards bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Mr. Ameya Pingaley
+1-408 520 9750
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
For Latest News about Current Market Trends and Forecast Visit At: http://www.absolutereports.com/news/