According to Publisher, the Global Nitrogenous Fertilizers market is estimated at $109.9 billion in 2015 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.4% to reach $138.9 billion by 2022. Nitrogen is abundantly present in atmosphere, but still plant doesn’t make use of it. This is where the Nitrogenous fertilizer plays vital role. Over the normal fertilizers nitrogenous one has benefits such as high productivity and subsequent yield, which are leading market to next level. Despite good yield and better conventional uses, unpredictable raw material prices and environmental concerns are the factors retraining the market growth.
Urea in fertilizer type segment is dominating market in usage terms while Ammonium Nitrate is estimated to be the fastest among all other types. This is because of huge production of grains and cereals in application segment. In geographical segment Asia Pacific is dominating the market owing to two largest agriculture based countries i.e. India and China. This trend is expected to continue in the forthcoming years.
For more information about this report: http://www.reportsweb.com/nitrogenous-fertilizers-global-market-outlook-2015-2022 .
Some of the key players in the market are Agrium Inc., Bunge Ltd., CF Industries Holdings Inc., Coromandel International Ltd., CVR Partners, Lp., Eurochen, Koch Industries Inc., Potash Corp. Of Saskatchewan Inc., Sinofert Holdings Ltd., Yara International Asa, Israel Chemicals Ltd., Haifa Group, Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative and Belaruskali.
-Fruits & Vegetables
-Grains & Cereals
-Non Crop based
-Turf & Ornamental Grass
-Other Non-Crop based
Fertilizers Type Covered:
-Calcium Ammonium Nitrate (CAN)
-Other Nitrogenous Fertilizers
-Rest of Europe
-Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
Request Sample Copy at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001322807/sample .
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
9 Company Profiling
9.2 Agrium Inc.
9.8 Bunge Ltd.
9.9 CF Industries Holdings Inc.
9.3 Coromandel International Ltd.
9.6 CVR Partners, Lp.
9.5 Koch Industries Inc.
9.4 Potash Corp. Of Saskatchewan Inc.
9.7 Sinofert Holdings Ltd.
9.10 Yara International Asa
9.11 Israel Chemicals Ltd.
9.12 Haifa Group
9.13 Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative
Inquire before Buying at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001322807/buying .