Why do people think individual power is a myth?
“Wave-frequencies” of The Group
by Jon Rappoport
October 16, 2016
(To read about Jon’s mega-collection, Power Outside The Matrix, click here.)
I say this to old and new readers alike: all my work over the past 15 years ultimately points to individual power. That is where I make my stand. That’s where I plant my flag.
The power to analyze information, to see through its lies and deceptions.
The power to discover truth at the bottom of the lies.
The power to employ reason and logic.
***And most of all, THE POWER TO CREATE REALITY, because that is what individual power is all about.
That is what is buried at the bottom of the well.
We live in uncertain times. But the more things shift, the more provisional and unsettled they become, the greater the need for authentic individual power.
Why do people think individual power is a myth? Because they form limited images and ideas about themselves. Because they think conformity to the customs of society will grant them a payoff. Because they accept and buy into various wave-frequencies of speech and emotion that promote The Group.
Let me discuss that last point a bit. Yes, speech and feeling are transmitted along certain frequencies. All actors know this. They know how to change frequencies. It’s like learning to sing well. In many cases, the words are less important than the tune (the frequencies). And promotion of The Group as the end-all and be-all of existence is transmitted along what we could call “sympathetic frequencies.” These wave-forms act as GLUE that tends to bind the individual to feelings that ultimately STICK him to The Group and Group-Think.
IF HE WERE ACTIVELY ENGAGED IN CREATING HIS OWN REALITY, THESE SYMPATHETIC GROUP FREQUENCIES WOULD HAVE LITTLE OR NO EFFECT ON HIM.
However, if he isn’t embarked on that path, he is prone to being “caught in the web.”
Why? Because he is a “still object” in the landscape. He is at rest. In his case, the force of inertia is in the direction of zero creative action.
I used to spend Sundays going from channel to channel, watching the television preachers, assessing their styles. I was on the lookout for their most convincing moments. In virtually every case, when I found those moments, the sympathetic frequencies were being played at their best. The “join us” aspect was often tinged with a combination of sadness and uplift. Perfect. The concept of the free and independent individual was momentarily eradicated. That was the key.
In case you haven’t noticed, these days there are thousands of speakers and broadcasters and writers who are transmitting wave-forms intended to bind the individual to The Group and Group-Think. It’s everywhere. It’s conscious propaganda, and it’s also dupes who, themselves, have been caught in the web and are following its dictates (frequencies).
It can be very tempting.
I stand at the other end of the spectrum: the free individual, with his own power. And most of all, with the power to create reality of his own choosing.
This is why I put together my deepest research in my three Matrix collections.
Here are the contents of my third collection, Power Outside The Matrix:
These are audio presentations. 55 total hours.
* Writer’s Tutorial (8.5-hours)
* Analyzing Information in the Age of Disinformation (11.5-hours)
* Power Outside The Matrix and The Invention of New Reality—creative techniques (6.5-hours)
Then you will receive the following audio presentations I have previously done:
* The Third Philosophy of Imagination (1-hour)
* The Infinite Imagination (3-hours)
* The Mass Projection of Events (1.5-hours)
* The Decentralization of Power (1.5-hours)
* Creating the Future (6-hours)
* Pictures of Reality (6-hours)
* The Real History of America (2-hours)
* Corporations: The New Gods (7.5-hours)
I have included an additional bonus section:
* The complete text (331 pages) of AIDS INC., the book that exposed a conspiracy of scientific fraud deep within the medical research establishment. The book has become a sought-after item, since its publication in 1988. It contains material about viruses, medical testing, and the invention of disease that is, now and in the future, vital to our understanding of phony epidemics arising in our midst (and how to analyze them). I assure you, the revelations in the book will surprise you; they cut much deeper and are more subtle than “virus made in a lab” scenarios.
* A 2-hour radio interview I did on AIDS in Dec 1987 with host Roy Tuckman on KPFK in Los Angeles, California.
* My book, The Secret Behind Secret Societies
(All the audio presentations are mp3 files and the books are pdf files. You download them upon purchase. You’ll receive an email with a link to the entire collection.)
This is about your power. Not as an abstract idea, but as a living core of your being. This is about accessing that power, expanding it, and using it.
On this road, there are no limits.
The author of three explosive collections, THE MATRIX REVEALED, EXIT FROM THE MATRIX, and POWER OUTSIDE THE MATRIX, Jon was a candidate for a US Congressional seat in the 29th District of California. He maintains a consulting practice for private clients, the purpose of which is the expansion of personal creative power. Nominated for a Pulitzer Prize, he has worked as an investigative reporter for 30 years, writing articles on politics, medicine, and health for CBS Healthwatch, LA Weekly, Spin Magazine, Stern, and other newspapers and magazines in the US and Europe. Jon has delivered lectures and seminars on global politics, health, logic, and creative power to audiences around the world. You can sign up for his free NoMoreFakeNews emails here or his OutsideTheRealityMachine emails here.
Filed under: Power Outside The Matrix Jon Rappoport has worked as a free-lance investigative reporter for over 30 years. http://nomorefakenews.com/