Construction activity in Poland was weak during the review period (2011-2015), as a result of a deteriorating business environment, weak economic conditions, currency depreciation and a lack of foreign capital investment.
The country’s construction industry posted a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -0.12% in real terms during the review period.
The industry is expected to recover over the forecast period (2016-2020), supported by government investments in infrastructure, energy and housing projects.
The government aims to develop the country’s energy sector, transport infrastructure and housing market. Accordingly, the government has launched various infrastructure development programs: it launched the Infrastructure and Environment Operational program 2014-2020 and implemented the Digital Poland program, through which it aims to provide all citizens with internet access by 2020.
Request For Sample: http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001167547/sample
In real terms, the industry is expected to accelerate at a forecast-period CAGR of 4.17%.
Publisher’s Construction in Poland – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020 report provides detailed market analysis, information and insights into the Polish construction industry including:
- Polish construction industry’s growth prospects by market, project type and construction activity
- Analysis of equipment, material and service costs for each project type in Poland
- Critical insight into the impact of industry trends and issues, and the risks and opportunities they present to participants in the Polish construction industry
- Profiles of the leading operators in the Polish construction industry
- Data highlights of the largest construction projects in Poland
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the construction industry in Poland. It provides:
- Historical (2011-2015) and forecast (2016-2020) valuations of the construction industry in Poland using construction output and value-add methods
- Segmentation by sector (commercial, industrial, infrastructure, energy and utilities, institutional and residential) and by project type
- Breakdown of values within each project type, by type of activity (new construction, repair and maintenance, refurbishment and demolition) and by type of cost (materials, equipment and services)
- Analysis of key construction industry issues, including regulation, cost management, funding and pricing
- Detailed profiles of the leading construction companies in Poland
Reason to Buy
- Identify and evaluate market opportunities using Publisher’s standardized valuation and forecasting methodologies.
- Assess market growth potential at a micro-level with over 600 time-series data forecasts.
- Understand the latest industry and market trends.
- Formulate and validate strategy using Publisher’s critical and actionable insight.
- Assess business risks, including cost, regulatory and competitive pressures.
- Evaluate competitive risk and success factors.
Contact us @ +16464919876
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org