Automation process of power distribution feeders in a distribution network is very essential to achieve uninterrupted & faultless power supply and enhance the power distribution network across the world. Distribution feeder automation system includes components such as feeder dispatch and control center, feeder remote terminal unit, and feeder terminal unit. Some of the typical applications of the functions of distribution feeder automation system includes effective monitoring, enhanced control, SCADA (supervisory control and data acquisition), and FDIR (fault, detection, isolation, and restoration).
Rapidly rising prices of electricity coupled with high consumption along with integration of renewable energy sources are the factors driving the growth of the market. Furthermore, need for improved reliability & efficiency in power distribution are the factors that will boost the market growth. However, delay in implementation of distribution feeder automation systems due to exorbitant costs & high standards are the key factors hampering the growth of the market.
Ask For Free Sample Report Of Distribution Feeder Automation System Market: http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-distribution-feeder-automation-system-market-opportunities-and.html#request-sample
The implementation of smart grid technology worldwide will offer ample growth opportunities in the distribution feeder automation system market.The report segments the market on the basis of products, applications & regions. On the basis of products, the market is segmented into hardware, software and services. On the basis of applications, the market is segmented into commercial, industrial and residential, top five countries and products. On the basis of region, the market is segmented into Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World. Each of these region is discussed in terms of segments such as various countries, product and applications.
Prominent industry players profiled in the report include Eaton Corporation PLC, Advanced Control Systems Inc., ABB Ltd., G&W Electric, Schneider Electric SE, Crompton Greaves Ltd., Siemens AG, Moxa, and Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
• The report provides a comprehensive analysis of current & future market trends and emerging avenues for the growth of the market across the globe.
• The report offers an overview of changing market dynamics in terms of fast turn-around analysis of stakeholders responses to recent industry policy changes and market trends.
• The report offers an insight into competitive landscape in terms of new technological developments, untapped segments, and value chain analysis.
• This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014-2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing Market – Opportunities.
• Comprehensive coverage of product approvals, pipeline products, and product recalls.
• The report offers strategic analysis of financial status of key market players, and highlights market share of key vendors.
• The report offers information on the status of new projects along with offering investment feasibility analysis of the same.
• Tools such as Porters Five Forces model help in understanding the potentiality of key buyers and sellers.
DISTRIBUTION FEEDER AUTOMATION SYSTEM MARKET KEY SEGMENTS:
Market By Products
Market By Application
Market By Region
About Intense Research
Intense Research provides a range of marketing and business research solutions designed for our client’s specific needs based on our expert resources. The business scopes of Intense Research cover more than 30 industries includsing energy, new materials, transportation, daily consumer goods, chemicals, etc. We provide our clients with one-stop solution for all the research requirements.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651