The Computerized physician order entry is a process of entering prescription and an information about medical services into computer systems by medical practitioners. This information is communicated to medical staff and other departments through a computer network. Faster transfer of prescription to other departments, electronic records of prescription, clinical decision support systems, and economic efficiency are benefits of Computerized physician order entry system over traditional hand-written or verbally communicated methods. The system is gaining prominence due to reduction the errors, such as poor handwriting in ordering and transcribing medicines to the patients.
Supportive government policies, rising demand of efficient healthcare IT systems, large population base, increasing incidences of chronic incidences are the driving factors of the Asian computerized physician order entry market. The emerging economies, such as India create opportunities for growth of this market.
View Report With Complete TOC, List Of Table and Figure: http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/asia-pacific-computerized-physician-order-entry-market-opportunities.html#table-of-content
The Asian computerized physician order entry market is segmented into type, component, deployment, end user, and geography. Based on type, the market is classified into standalone and integrated. The market is divided into hardware, software, and services. On the basis of deployment, the market is classified into on-premise, web-based, and cloud-based systems. The end user segment includes, office-based physician, emergency healthcare service providers, hospitals, and nurses. The market is segmented geographically into Japan, China, India, and Rest of Asia (RoA).
The key market players profiled in this report are Allscripts, Cerner Corporation, Athenahealth, Carestream Health Inc., Epic Systems, eClinicalWorks LLC, McKesson Corporation, GE Healthcare, Practice Fusion, Philips Healthcare, and Siemens Healthcare AG. These players implement various strategies, such as mergers & acquisitions, partnerships, new product launches, and investments to gain strong foothold in market.
Do Inquiry Before Purchasing Report: http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/asia-pacific-computerized-physician-order-entry-market-opportunities.html#inquiry-for-buying
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
• The report offers an in-depth analysis of current and future market trends of the Asian computerized physician order entry market.
• The report offers a detailed analysis of key driving and restraining factors of the Asian computerized physician order entry market.
• This report offers an in-depth quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2015-2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing opportunities.
• The key manufacturers within the Asian computerized physician order entry market are profiled in the report and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly.
• An extensive analysis of dominant segment of the market helps in understanding the current market.
• The report provides insights on new technologies, research & development activities and new product launches.
• Geographically, the market is segmented into China, Japan, India, and Rest of the Asia (RoA).
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
By End User
• Office-based physician
• Emergency healthcare service providers
• Rest of Asia (RoA)
About Intense Research
Intense Research provides a range of marketing and business research solutions designed for our client’s specific needs based on our expert resources. The business scopes of Intense Research cover more than 30 industries includsing energy, new materials, transportation, daily consumer goods, chemicals, etc. We provide our clients with one-stop solution for all the research requirements.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651