The deployment, procurement as well as management of mobile applications and devices along with associated services that connect employees working out of office to the enterprise environment is termed as Managed mobility services (or MMS). Some of the major solutions provided by managed mobility service providers consist of application management, device provisioning and ordering, expense management and others. Furthermore, managed mobility services empower enterprises to outsource majority of the responsibilities associated with mobile devices.
There are many drivers, restraints and opportunities influencing the managed mobility services market. One of the major factors driving the market is increasing adoption of mobile devices in enterprises. Today, many businesses serving different sectors are witnessing increasing adoption of mobile devices for efficient management of business operation. Additionally, growing implementation of BYOD policies also accelerates the growth of the market. Further, the increasing demand for integrated MMS solutions and hybrid cloud-based MMS solutions would create greater opportunities in the market.
Do Inquiry Before Purchasing Report: http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-managed-mobility-services-market-opportunities-and-forecast.html#inquiry-for-buying
The world managed mobility services market has been segmented on the basis of solution, end-user, vertical, and geography. The solutions discussed in the market research report consists of program and financial management, logistics and sourcing management, mobile service management, application and collaboration management, and others. Small and medium business owners and large enterprises are the major end-users of the managed mobility service market. Industries served by managed mobility services market include BFSI, IT and telecom, manufacturing, healthcare, retail and others. Regions experiencing tremendous growth in the market are North America, Europe, AsiaPacific and LAMEA.
The companies active in the world managed mobility services market are adopting effective business strategies to stay competitive. Key market players are acquiring local players for business expansion. Other business strategies such as joint ventures and collaborations are helping prominent vendors to strengthen their presence in emerging markets and expand their product portfolio. A few companies discussed in the report include IBM, Orange, Vodafone, AT&T, Wipro, and Accenture among others.
View Report With Complete TOC, List Of Table and Figure: http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-managed-mobility-services-market-opportunities-and-forecast.html#table-of-content
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
• The study includes an extensive evaluation of the different market entry strategies and brand positioning tactics adopted by prominent vendors to remain competitive
• Research methodologies such as applied, descriptive and exploratory techniques have been used intelligently to outline the key market drivers, restraints and opportunities influencing its progress worldwide
• The market research report further explores the policy amendments that are anticipated to determine the growth rate and market share
• Comprehensive study of recent launches, collaborations, acquisitions and mergers highlights how enterprises are determined to stay competitive
• SWOT analysis of the market analyzes the weaknesses, strengths, opportunities and threats and also highlight how brands manage of stay competitive
MANAGED MOBILITY SERVICES MARKET KEY SEGMENTS
Managed Mobility Services Market By Solution
• Program and Financial Management
• Logistics and Sourcing Management
• Mobile Service Management
• Application and Collaboration Management
Managed Mobility Services Market By Industry
• IT and Telecom
Managed Mobility Services Market By End-User
• Small and Medium Businesses
• Large Enterprises
Managed Mobility Services Market By Geography
• North America
• IBM Corporation
• Orange S.A
• Vodafone Group PLC.
• AT&T, Inc.
• Wipro Ltd.
• Fujitsu Ltd.
• Accenture PLC
• Telefnica S.A.
• Accenture PLC
About Intense Research
Intense Research provides a range of marketing and business research solutions designed for our client’s specific needs based on our expert resources. The business scopes of Intense Research cover more than 30 industries includsing energy, new materials, transportation, daily consumer goods, chemicals, etc. We provide our clients with one-stop solution for all the research requirements.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651