Latest industry research report on the Modular data center is an effective alternative to the traditional brick and mortar data centers, as these are portable systems that can be conveniently stationed anywhere to support customers existing data center, or they can be integrated into a system of modules. These data centers consist of all the standard components such as power, IT, cooling, fire protection and access control elements. These modular solutions also facilitate energy efficiency as these systems consume less power as compared to the traditional data centers.
There are several drivers, restraints and opportunities shaping the future of the market. The modular data center offers mobility & scalability, facilitates disaster recovery that fosters adoption & acts as drivers for the market. However, challenges with high performance computing and the issue of vendor lock-in system have hindered the growth of the market to some extent. Business verticals such as BFSI and IT would create greater opportunities for modular data center market.Furthermore, the market is segmented based on type, deployment, industries and geography. The data type discussed in the market research report includes containerized and portable. Deployment type covered by the study consists of mid-sized data center & large data centers.
Business verticals such as BFSI, healthcare, IT & telecom, media & entertainment, and healthcare among others, depend greatly on this technology. The market is analysed on the basis of four regions, namely North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA. Key market players analyzed in the report are Cisco, SGI, Huawei, IO, Flexenclosure, HP and IBM among others.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
• Comprehensive analysis of the current and future trends in the world modular data centre market have been provided in this report
• The report provides a competitive scenario of the world modular data centre market with current and future growth trends, structure, driving factors, scope, opportunities and challenges
• The report includes a comprehensive analysis of market segments to provide insights on the market dynamics
• Porters Five Forces analysis highlights the potential of buyers and suppliers as well as provides insights on the competitive structure of the market to devise effective growth strategies and facilitate better decision-making
• Value chain analysis provides key inputs on the role of stakeholders involved at various stages of the value chain
• SWOT analysis of the key market players highlights their strengths and weaknesses along with potential opportunities present in the market
Do Inquiry Before Purchasing Report: http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-modular-data-center-market-opportunities-and-forecast.html#inquiry-for-buying
MODULER DATA CENTER MARKET KEY SEGMENTS
World Modular Data Center Market By Type
World Modular Data Center Market By Deployment
• Mid-Sized Data Centre
• Large Data Centre
World Modular Data Center Market By Industries
• IT & Telecom
• Media & Entertainment
World Modular Data Center Market By Geography
• North America
• Asia Pacific
KEY MARKET PLAYERS
• Hewlett Packard Inc.
• SGI Corporation
• IBM Corporation
• Emerson Network Power
• Cisco System, Inc.
• IO Data Centers, LLC
• Dell, Inc.
• Huawei Technology Co. Ltd.
• Schneider Electric SE
• Flexenclosure AB
About Intense Research
Intense Research provides a range of marketing and business research solutions designed for our client’s specific needs based on our expert resources. The business scopes of Intense Research cover more than 30 industries includsing energy, new materials, transportation, daily consumer goods, chemicals, etc. We provide our clients with one-stop solution for all the research requirements.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651