Latest industry research report on Organic foods are the edible products manufactured with the help of organic farming. The organic food farming is an integration of site specific farming that depend biological and mechanical practices and crop cultivating conditions. The organic farming is currently conducted in more than 160 countries that shared approximately 0.86% of total farming area in 2012. The favorable government policies are responsible for the growth of the organic food and beverages market. The initiative taken by private and public funded companies are fueling the growth for this market.
In 2012, Organic food had shared approximately 80% of total food market. Increase in health care awareness is responsible for the increase in consumption of healthy food and beverage, which is also spurring the growth of the market. According to FDA, there were approximately 20,000 different types of organic food and beverages available in United States.These 20,000 organic food products account for approximately 73% of total conventional food grocery stores.The shorter shelf life of organic food products is acting as major barrier for the growth of organic food market. The perishable organic food products get spoiled due to inefficient logistic service which is impacting the growth of this market.
In addition, the higher price of raw materials used in the cultivation of organic farming is also curbing the growth of this market.The undeveloped infrastructure for food storage and logistics is also curbing the organic food and beverages market. The organic food market is facing challenges due to the lack of efficient logistic and high cost of raw materials. These factors contribute to an increase in the price of the products. However, success in novel product launch and increase in packaging efficiency are expected to resolve these challenges. This report provides an in depth intelligence of the key developmental strategies adopted by the companies engaged in this industry.
Key companies included in the report are Aeon Co., Ltd., Amy’s Kitchen, Inc., Carrefour Clif Bar & Company, Dakota Beef LLC, Dean Foods Company, Florida Crystals Corporation, Hipp Gmbh & Co., Vertrieb Kg, and Nature’s Path Foods, Inc.
Do Inquiry To Buy Report Of Organic foods Market @ http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/world-organic-food-and-beverage-market-opportunities-68346#InquiryForBuying
• The report provides market scenario of current trends and revenues that are forecast from 2012- 2020
• Market intelligence for key developmental strategies adopted by top companies is explained with impact analysis
• Practical evaluation of key market drivers and restraints for global organic food and beverage market segments such as applications and technologies are dealt
• Emphasis is laid on key factors affecting the growth of global organic food and beverage market. These factors are critically analyzed to reveal the most influencing factors
• Patent analysis of recently granted patents are explained according to geographies that gives market intelligence of future trend and transitions
KEY MARKET SEGMENTSBY CONSUMPTION TYPES
• Fresh Organic Foods
• Processed Organic Foods
BY PRODUCT TYPESORGANIC PRODUCTS
• Fresh Produce (Fruits and Vegetables)
• Packaged Grocery (Fruits and Vegetables)
• Frozen and Processed Foods
• Dairy Products
• Meat, Fish and Poultry Products
• Non-Dairy Beverages (Soy, Rice, Oat)
• Coffee and Tea
• Beer and Wine
• North America
About Market Research Store
Market Research Store is a single destination for all the industry, company and country reports. We feature large repository of latest industry reports, leading and niche company profiles, and market statistics released by reputed private publishers and public organizations. Market Research Store is the comprehensive collection of market intelligence products and services available on air. We have market research reports from number of leading publishers and update our collection daily to provide our clients with the instant online access to our database. With access to this database, our clients will be able to benefit from expert insights on global industries, products, and market trends.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442, USA
USA Tel: +1-386-310-3803
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No.1-855-465-4651