Orthobiologics are substances, found in human body, used for faster healing process of injuries such as, broken bones, injured muscles, and ligaments. These substances are made up of substances found in human body. When Orthobiologics are used in higher concentration, they help in accelerating healing process. The faster recovery process, reduction in number hospital visits, and accelerated healing are the benefits due to which orthobiologics are gaining prominence.
The key factors driving the growth of the global orthobiologics market are increase in road accidents & sports injuries, rise in obesity rate, awareness among patients & athletes, and rapidly aging population. However, high cost of procedures, stringent regulatory approval procedures for each of the orthobiologic products, and lack of reliable clinical trial data are factors restraining the growth of this market. Advancements in implant technologies and growing demand of biological solutions as compared to mechanical solution create opportunities for its growth.
The global orthobiologics market is segmented based on product, end user, and geography. The market is further classified based on product into bone allograft, stem cell therapy, bone graft substitutes, bone growth factors & spinal stimulation, and viscosupplementation. On the basis of end user, the market is further categorized into hospitals, orthopedic clinics, and others. The market segmented geographically into North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (RoW).
The key manufacturers profiled in the report are Biomet Inc., Stryker Corporation, Medtronic PLC., Integra Life Sciences Corporation, Zimmer Inc., DePuy Synthes, Exactech Inc., Tornier Inc., Globus Medical Inc., Nuvasive Inc., and Wright Medical Technology Inc. The manufacturers implement strategies, such as agreements, partnerships, mergers & acquisitions, and others to gain the prominence in the market.
Do Inquiry Before Purchasing Report: http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-orthobiologics-market-opportunities-and-forecasts-2014-2022.html#inquiry-for-buying
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
• The report offers an in-depth analysis of current and future market trend of the global orthobiologics market.
• The report provides a detailed analysis of key driving and restraining factors of the global orthobiologics market.
• This report offers an extensive quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2015-2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing Market – Opportunities.
• An in-depth analysis of dominant market shares for each segment helps in understanding the current market trend.
• Geographically, the orthobiologics market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (RoW).
• The key manufacturers within the global orthobiologics market are profiled in the report.
• SWOT analysis highlights the internal environment of the key manufacturers for effective strategy formulation.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
• Bone Allograft
• Stem Cell Therapy
• Bone Graft Substitutes
• Bone Growth Factors & Spinal Stimulation
By End User
• Orthopedic Clinics
• Other End Users
• North America
• Rest of the World (RoW)
About Intense Research
Intense Research provides a range of marketing and business research solutions designed for our client’s specific needs based on our expert resources. The business scopes of Intense Research cover more than 30 industries includsing energy, new materials, transportation, daily consumer goods, chemicals, etc. We provide our clients with one-stop solution for all the research requirements.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651