Latest industry research report on Biogas is a fuel majorly processed from waste products, which acts as important substitute for conventional fuels. The global market for Biogas equipment was valued at $3 Billion in 2010, with a CAGR of 19.4%, is expected to reach $8.6 Billion in the next five years.The major drivers for growth of this market would be increasing awareness for environmental safety and excessive use of fuels. All over the world, 11 Billion tons of oil in fossil fuels are consumed with the consumption of crude oil at a rate of 4 billion tons per year.
High initial investment acts as main restraint for the progress of this market. An average Municipal Biogas plant may cost as much as $19000/kWe installed. The major players in this market are AAT GmbH & Co, ADI Systems Inc, Bedminster International, Bekon Biogas Energy Inc, Biogas Technology Ltd, Biogen Greenfinch, Cargill Inc, Chevron Energy Solutions, Environmental Energy Engineering Co, Environmental Products & Technology Corp, Biotech Energy AG, General Electric Co, Siemens AG, Waste Energy Solutions LLC and others.
• This report gives a detailed analysis of market growth drivers and factors limiting market expansion.
• Provides a projection for next eight years by considering values for 2012 as reference
• Porter’s five forces and SWOT analysis would help in making strategic decisions
• Micro level analysis based on construction types, applications and geographies.
• A major source of information about market dynamics, competition and changing business trends
KEY MARKET SEGMENTSBY TYPES
• Industrial Wastewater
• Agricultural Waste
• Landfill Gas
View complete report with TOC at: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/world-waste-derived-biogas-market-opportunities-and-forecasts-68319#tableOfContent
• Municipal Electricity Production
• On-site Electricity Production
• Transportation Fuel
• North America
• Companies, dealers and wholesalers in waste derived biogas market.
• Potential entrants interested in entering this market
• Experts and people involved in the development of components used in this market.
• Environmental NGOs and social organizations
• Academic and research institutes
About Market Research Store
Market Research Store is a single destination for all the industry, company and country reports. We feature large repository of latest industry reports, leading and niche company profiles, and market statistics released by reputed private publishers and public organizations. Market Research Store is the comprehensive collection of market intelligence products and services available on air. We have market research reports from number of leading publishers and update our collection daily to provide our clients with the instant online access to our database. With access to this database, our clients will be able to benefit from expert insights on global industries, products, and market trends.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442, USA
USA Tel: +1-386-310-3803
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No.1-855-465-4651