The Bakery and Cereals market in Indonesia is expected to register higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020 as compared to 2010-2015. The Bread and Rolls category is the largest in value and volume terms, while the Breakfast Cereals category is forecast to register the fastest growth. Convenience Stores is the leading distribution channel in Indonesia’s Food market. Pondan is the leading brand in the Baking Mixes category in both value and volume terms, while Boga is the leading brand in the Baking Ingredients category in both value and volume terms.
- The Bakery and Cereals market in Indonesia will register higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015.
- The Breakfast Cereals category is forecast to register fastest growth in value terms during 2015-2020.
- Convenience Store is the leading distribution channels in the Indonesian Bakery and Cereals market.
- Artisanal Producers is the leading brand in the Cakes, Pastries and Sweet Pies category in volume terms.
- Flexible Packaging is the most commonly used packaging material in the Bakery and Cereals market in Indonesia.
Receive copy of sample report at : https://marketreportscenter.com/request-sample/399673
Canadean’s Consumer and Market Insights report on the Bakery and Cereals market in Indonesia provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares. What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Baking Mixes, Baking Ingredients, Bread and Rolls, Breakfast Cereals, Cakes, Pastries and Sweet Pies, Dough Products, Cereal Bars, Energy Bars, Cookies (Sweet Biscuits), Savory Biscuits, Morning Goods with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Flexible Packaging, Paper and Board, Rigid Plastics; container data for: Bag/Sachet, Film, Tray and others
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Bakery and Cereals products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Browse full report with TOC at : https://marketreportscenter.com/reports/399673/consumer-and-market-insights-bakery-and-cereals-in-indonesia
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Bakery and Cereals products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Access to analysis on products launched in the market
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Receive Discount at : https://marketreportscenter.com/request-discount/399673