Latest industry research report on the Thermal interface pads & material consists of various products which can be used to transfer heat from electronic components through heat sinks. The pads & materials have a wide range of applications in various industries such as consumer electronics, telecom, power supply units, aerospace and among others.Increasing demand for effective thermal management for equipment in computer and telecom industry along with their adoption in designing LED displays is a key factor driving the growth of the market.
The demand for energy efficient devices which can reduce the energy loss will also foster the growth of thermal interface pads and material market. However, high cost of devices equipped with thermal interface pads and materials is a key restraining factor for the growth of market. Various stability issues related to thermal interface material in the process of downsizing is a key market challenge. Most the market growth in the coming years is expected to be driven by demand from thermal interface pads & materials across emerging economies.
Download Brochure for In-feature Information of Thermal interface pads and materials Market: http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-thermal-interface-pads-and-material-market-opportunities.html#request-sample
The report segments the thermal interface pads & materials market on the basis of types, products, applications and geography. On the basis of material type, the market is further segmented into thermal grease, phase change material, and thermal pads. Based on the products, the market is further segmented into thyristor, IGBT, MOSFET and power transistors.
Based on applications, the report is segmented into telecom equipment, consumer electronics, power supply units, and others. On the basis of geography, the market is segmented into North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and Latin America and Middle East and Africa (LAMEA).Some of the key players operating in this market include 3M, Dow Corning, Parker Hannifin Corporation (Chomerics), and Laird Technologies.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
• The report provides a comprehensive analysis of current & future market trends and emerging avenues for the growth of the market across the globe
• The report offers an insight into competitive landscape in terms of new technological developments, untapped segments
• Value chain analysis in terms of strategic analysis of technology suppliers, original equipment manufacturers, system integrators, and key operators is offered in the report
• This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 20142020, which assists in identifying the prevailing Market – Opportunities
• Tools such as Porters Five Forces model help in understanding the bargaining powers of key buyers and sellers
THERMAL INTERFACE PADS AND MATERIAL MARKET KEY SEGMENTS:
Thermal Interface Pads and Material Market By Type
• Thermal Grease
• Phase Change Material
• Thermal Pads
Thermal Interface Pads and Material Market By Product
• Power Transistors
Thermal Interface Pads and Material Market By Application
• Power Supply Units
• Consumer Electronics
• Telecom Equipment
Thermal Interface Pads and Material Market By Geography
• North America
• Latin America, Middle East and Africa (LAMEA)
• Honeywell International Inc.
• The Bergquist Company GmbH
• DOW Corning
• Henkel AG
• GrafTech International Holdings Inc.
• Laird Technologies
• Parker Hannifin Corp
• Stockwell Elastomerics, Inc.
About Intense Research
Intense Research provides a range of marketing and business research solutions designed for our client’s specific needs based on our expert resources. The business scopes of Intense Research cover more than 30 industries includsing energy, new materials, transportation, daily consumer goods, chemicals, etc. We provide our clients with one-stop solution for all the research requirements.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651