Wiseguy Reports research analyst predicts the global advanced bipolar direct energy devices market to grow steadily at an impressive CAGR of more than 14% by 2020. The ability of bipolar direct energy devices to enhance patients’ safety by reducing the collateral damage to the surrounding tissue is an important factor that bolsters its adoption during the forecast period.
The inexpensive nature and reusability of the bipolar electrosurgical device is the primary growth driver for this market. At present, conventional devices like staples and clips are used for suture but owing to their high cost and problems of displacement, most end users prefer bipolar electrosurgical devices as they help to minimize injuries.
Product-based segmentation of the advanced bipolar direct energy devices market
• Electrosurgical generator system
• Bipolar electrosurgical devices
In this market research report, analysts have estimated the bipolar electrosurgical devices segment to be the largest market segment during the predicted period. This segment currently accounts for more than 52% of the total market share and is envisaged to retain its dominating hold over the market by the end of 2020. The augmented demand for vessel sealing instruments and bipolar forceps with improved sealing capabilities are estimated to foster growth in this segment during the forecast period.
Geographical segmentation of the advanced bipolar direct energy devices market
Wiseguy Reports market research analysts have estimated the Americas to lead the global market for bipolar direct energy devices during the forecast period. Recent technological advances and the launch of next-generation devices are the two major factors that promote market growth in this region during the estimated period.
Competitive landscape and key vendors
The global market for bipolar direct energy devices is highly fragmented owing to the presence of multiple well-established players. To gain traction in this market, many well-established vendors are setting up manufacturing units and training centers for surgical devices as it helps them to improve the quality of products.
The leading vendors in this market are -
• Ethicon Endo-Surgery
Other prominent vendors in the market include Aedor Medical AG, B.Braun, Bovie Medical Corporation, Bowa-electronic, Conmed, Deltronix Equipamentos Ltda, EMED, ERBE, Karl Storz, Kirwan Surgical Products, KLS Martin, Maxer Medizintechnik, QUICK Silver Instruments, Richard Wolf, Seemann Technologies, WISAP, XcelLance Medical Technologies.
Key questions answered in the report include
• What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2020?
• What are the key factors driving the global advanced bipolar direct energy devices market?
• What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the advanced bipolar direct energy devices?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the key vendors in this market space?
• What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global advanced bipolar direct energy devices market?
• What are the trending factors influencing the market shares of the Americas, APAC, and EMEA?
• What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the advanced bipolar direct energy devices market?
Wiseguy Reports also offers customization on reports based on specific client requirement.
• Global Retinal Surgery Devices Market 2015-2019
• Global Minimal Invasive Surgery Market 2015-2019
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe. Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available.
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349