Wiseguy Reports market research analysts predict the global advanced packaging market to grow at a CAGR of close to 8% until 2019. To calculate the market size, analysts have considered revenues generated by global advanced packaging solution providers. The market is segmented according to the technology offered by the major players and on the basis of geography.
The global advanced packaging market can be segmented on the basis of technology type as follows:
The global active technology packaging market is expected to witness strong growth during the forecast period because of factors such as the increasing consumer demand for fresh, safe, healthy, and quality packaged food. Also, the increase in concerns of manufacturers about the shelf life of food and beverages has led to increased demand for active packaging technologies that can extend shelf life.
Geographical segmentation of the global advanced packaging market
In terms of revenue, in 2014, the Americas accounted for the major share of the global advanced packaging market. However, the APAC region is expected to witness the fastest growth rate during the forecast period on account of increased demand for advanced packaging solutions in emerging economies of APAC
Upcoming trends, drivers, and challenges of the global advanced packaging market
The printed electronics usage in the packaging industry is expected to be the next disruptive move to change the market dynamics. Vendors are developing solutions to incorporate printed electronics elements such as printed lighting or printed touch in the packaging design.
Vendors in the food and beverage packaging market compete primarily on the basis of innovative materials. The market is witnessing the introduction of new food and beverage packaging materials with improved mechanical, barrier, and antimicrobial properties.
However, the costs involved in the R&D of advanced packaging technologies is high. Also, the testing of such materials for application in packaging requires elaborate procedures and is time-consuming and expensive. Also, the high cost of certain raw materials have led to higher procurement costs for the market vendors.
Leading vendors analyzed in this report
• Maxwell Chase
• Sealed Air
Other prominent vendors in this market include Avery Dennison, CVP Systems, EMCO, GEA, Harpak-ULMA, Johnson Matthey, ORICS, Robert Reiser, and Stora Enso.
Key questions answered in the report
• What are the key factors driving the global advanced packaging market
• What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global advanced packaging market?
• What are the various opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global advanced packaging market?
• Trending factors influencing the market shares for the global advanced packaging market?
• Market shares for APAC, Americas, and Europe?
• Key outcome of the five forces analysis on the global advanced packaging market?
• Growth forecast of the global advanced packaging market?
Wiseguy Reports also offers customization on reports based on specific client requirement.
• Global Advanced Packaging Market 2015-2019
• Global Advanced Phase Change Materials Market 2015-2019
• Global Advanced CO2 Sensors Market 2015-2019
• Global Advanced Energy Market 2015-2019
• Global Organic Substrate Packaging Material Market 2015-2019
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe. Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available.
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349