Market reports center estimates that the total market size for the 8MM in 2013 was $15.4bn, comprised of $11.0bn in branded drug sales (72%) and $4.4bn in generic sales (28%). GlobalData expects that the dyslipidemia drug market will grow at a CAGR of 9.4% over the ten year forecast period, resulting in a market value of $37.9bn by 2023, of which 71% will be attributed to branded drug sales ($26.9bn) and 29% to generic drug sales ($11.0bn). The current dyslipidemia market is dominated by the statins, the revolutionary drugs that reduce low-density lipoprotein cholesterol (LDL-C) and that have been proven to reduce the risk of cardiovascular events such as heart attack and stroke. Other major lipid-modulating drugs, such as Zetia (ezetimibe), the fibrates, bile acid sequestrants, omega-3 fish oil agents, and rare-disease therapies comprise the remainder of the current dyslipidemia space. The launch of the proprotein convertase subtilisin/kexin type 9 (PCSK9) biologics and the cholesteryl ester transfer protein (CETP) inhibitors will reshape the sales landscape of the dyslipidemia market moving forward.
Receive copy of sample report at : https://marketreportscenter.com/request-sample/403927
More so than in any other market, the statins dominated Chinese dyslipidemia drugs sales in the 2013 base year, contributing 84% to the total market share, reflecting sales of $1.7 billion in total sales.
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 24 hrs. (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
- Overview of Dyslipidemia including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on the key drugs in China including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for the top drugs in China from 2013-2023.
- Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting China Dyslipidemia market.
Browse full report with TOC at : https://marketreportscenter.com/reports/403927/dyslipidemia-china-drug-forecast-and-market-analysis-to-2023
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Dyslipidemia.
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
- Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2013-2023 in China.
Receive Discount at : https://marketreportscenter.com/request-discount/403927