In 1979, the Communist Party in China introduced its one-child policy to curtail population growth. Over the decades, the policy has led to multiple demographic issues in Chinese society – a large aging population, gender imbalance, and shrinking workforce. In October 2015, the Chinese government announced its decision to abandon the one-child policy, allowing all couples to have two children.
Get more insights about the Chinas Two-Child Policy reports or request for sample of this report: https://goo.gl/4Dpy5T
- Despite Chinas intentions to reverse the multiple demographic issues it currently faces, the two-child policy is unlikely to yield anticipated change.
- A short-term mini baby boom could occur as a result of more births in China in the near future, which opens avenues for FMCG manufacturers to target different stages of the new children’s lives.
Free TOC of Chinas Two-Child Policy reports, by the link – https://goo.gl/b8EVQ2
Research Beam Chinas Two-Child Policy explores the Chinese government’s decision in 2015 to abandon its one-child policy; considering key economic and demographic implications that might occur. It also highlights future concepts and innovation implications for FMCG manufacturers to consider based on two likely scenarios that might occur:
1) A short-term mini baby boom or
2) No changes to the current socio-economic issues China faces.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insight into the outcomes of Chinas two-child policy.
- Explore innovation opportunities for FMCG manufacturers should more births occur in China in the short-term future.
- Identify avenues for new product development for the current socio-economic issues China faces.
Table of Content
Outcome of Chinas Two-Child Policy
List of Tables
List of Figures
We have business relations with numerous clients of different verticals. Hence, we bring to you market research reports of various fields and carter to number of organizations. This is the spot on place for all your market research needs. We are home to a very proactive and energetic team who strives to solve user queries as soon as possible. They will also help you to know about latest market trends and practices. Research Beam will always make sure to bring most ethical and high quality reports. We value your relationship with us and look forward for a long term relation. Visit more – http://www.researchbeam.com