The Czech Republic’s construction industry shrank during the review period (2011-2015), reflecting weak business confidence and consumer demand, depressed economic conditions and socio-political instability.
The industry’s output value in real terms recorded a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.18% during this period.
The construction industry’s forecast-period (2016-2020) outlook is positive, with growth supported by road, rail and energy infrastructure expansion projects.
Rising export demand and improving employment conditions are expected to attract investments in the industrial and residential construction markets.
Public and private sector investments under the National Development Strategy 2011-2016, the National Tourism Development Strategy 2014-2020 and the European Union (EU) Cohesion Policy 2014-2020 are expected to bolster construction activity.
Request For Sample: http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001151744/sample
Construction in the Czech Republic – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020 report provides detailed market analysis, information and insights into the Czech construction industry including:
- Czech construction industry’s growth prospects by market, project type and construction activity
- Analysis of equipment, material and service costs for each project type in Czech Republic
- Critical insight into the impact of industry trends and issues, and the risks and opportunities they present to participants in the Czech construction industry
- Profiles of the leading operators in the Czech construction industry
- Data highlights of the largest construction projects in Czech Republic
Inquire Before Buying: http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001151744/buying
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the construction industry in Czech Republic. It provides:
- Historical (2011-2015) and forecast (2016-2020) valuations of the construction industry in Czech Republic using construction output and value-add methods
- Segmentation by sector (commercial, industrial, infrastructure, energy and utilities, institutional and residential) and by project type
- Breakdown of values within each project type, by type of activity (new construction, repair and maintenance, refurbishment and demolition) and by type of cost (materials, equipment and services)
- Analysis of key construction industry issues, including regulation, cost management, funding and pricing
- Detailed profiles of the leading construction companies in Czech Republic
Reason to Buy
- Identify and evaluate market opportunities using standardized valuation and forecasting methodologies.
- Assess market growth potential at a micro-level with over 600 time-series data forecasts.
- Understand the latest industry and market trends.
- Formulate and validate strategy using critical and actionable insight.
- Assess business risks, including cost, regulatory and competitive pressures.
- Evaluate competitive risk and success factors.
Contact us @ +16464919876
Contact Email: email@example.com