The Tunisian construction industry is set to perform relatively strongly over the forecast-period (2016-2020) compared to the review period (2011-2015). The industry’s growth over the forecast period will be driven by investment in infrastructure construction, healthcare, industry, education construction and housing projects
In real terms, the industry’s output value rose at a review-period compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.30%. The slow growth rate can be attributed to the impact on investor confidence of the political transition.
However, economic conditions are improving due to the adoption of a new constitution in 2014. Consequently, industry growth is forecast to improve to 1.54% in real terms over the forecast period.
Request For Sample: http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001151745/sample
Construction in Tunisia- Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020 report provides detailed market analysis, information and insights into the Tunisian construction industry including:
- Tunisian construction industry’s growth prospects by market, project type and construction activity
- Analysis of equipment, material and service costs for each project type in Tunisia
- Critical insight into the impact of industry trends and issues, and the risks and opportunities they present to participants in the Tunisian construction industry
Inquire Before Buying: http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001151745/buying
- Profiles of the leading operators in the Tunisian construction industry
- Data highlights of the largest construction projects in Tunisia
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the construction industry in Tunisia. It provides:
- Historical (2011-2015) and forecast (2016-2020) valuations of the construction industry in Tunisia using construction output and value-add methods
- Segmentation by sector (commercial, industrial, infrastructure, energy and utilities, institutional and residential) and by project type
- Breakdown of values within each project type, by type of activity (new construction, repair and maintenance, refurbishment and demolition) and by type of cost (materials, equipment and services)
- Analysis of key construction industry issues, including regulation, cost management, funding and pricing
- Detailed profiles of the leading construction companies in Tunisia
Reason to Buy
- Identify and evaluate market opportunities using standardized valuation and forecasting methodologies.
- Assess market growth potential at a micro-level with over 600 time-series data forecasts.
- Understand the latest industry and market trends.
- Formulate and validate strategy using critical and actionable insight.
- Assess business risks, including cost, regulatory and competitive pressures.
- Evaluate competitive risk and success factors.
Contact us @ +16464919876
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org