The Confectionery market in Mexico will register marginally lower growth in value terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015. Mexican consumers are opting for value for money products in the Confectionery market. The Sugar Confectionery category has the highest volume share while the Chocolate category is forecast to register fastest value growth during 2015-2020. Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel. Ricolino is the leading brand by value share in the Sugar Confectionery category in both value and volume terms. Manufacturers are positioning Confectionery products with ‘Health management’ and ‘General Wellbeing’ benefits to enhance product appeal among consumers.
- The Confectionery market in Mexico registered a CAGR of 2.6% during 2015-2020.
- Sugar Confectionery is the leading category by value in the Mexican Confectionary market.
- The Molded Bars segment is expected to gain market share within the Chocolate category.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Mexican Confectionery market.
- Ricolino, Halls and Sonric’s are the leading brands in the Sugar Confectionery category.
- Chocolat basel and Mondelez are the leading companies with Health and Wellness attributes in Chocolate and Sugar Confectionery market respectively.
- Screw Top is the most commonly used closure type in Mexico’s Confectionery market.
Get sample report at @ : https://marketreportscenter.com/request-sample/418591
Canadean’s Consumer and Market Insights report on the Confectionery market in Mexico provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Chocolate, Gum and Sugar Confectionery with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Flexible Packaging, Paper and Board, Rigid Plastics, and others; container data for: Bag/Sachet, Foil, Film, Box, and others
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Confectionery products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Browse full report with TOC @ : https://marketreportscenter.com/reports/418591/consumer-and-market-insights-confectionery-in-mexico
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Confectionery products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Access to analysis on products launched in the market
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Receive Discount at @ : https://marketreportscenter.com/request-discount/418591