The Emerging 5 Hotels and Motels industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the emerging five hotels and motels market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five hotels and motels market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key hotels and motels market players’ emerging five operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five hotels and motels market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the emerging five hotels and motels market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
Enquire About Report @ https://goo.gl/QsNFhB
- These countries contributed $99.4 billion to the global hotels and motels industry in 2015, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.3% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $133.1 billion in 2020, with a CAGR of 6% over the 2015-20 period.
- Within the hotels and motels industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $59.6 billion in 2015. This was followed by Mexico and Brazil with a value of $20.4 and $11.7 billion, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the hotels and motels industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $77.1 billion in 2020, followed by Mexico and Brazil with expected values of $30.8 and $14.7 billion, respectively.
With the arsenal of different search reports, we help you here to look and buy research reports that will be helpful to you and your organization. Big Market Research reports have the capability and authenticity to support your organization for growth and consistency.
With the window of opportunity getting open and shut at a speed of light, it has become very important to survive in the market and only the fittest and competent enough can do so. So, we try and provide with latest changes in the market that can suit your needs and help you take decision accordingly.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
Direct :+ 1-503-894-6022
Toll Free : + 1-800-910-6452