Air quality monitoring equipment is an equipment used to monitor the level of pollution to improve the quality of air. It prevents violations of national regulations by keeping track of levels of pollution and providing data for improvement of air quality. The Air quality monitoring equipment is used to protect people and environment from hazards of air pollution. It assists in preventing diseases, such as asthma, respiratory tract infections, and others caused due to air pollution. In indoor activities, it helps to avoid discomfort, fatigue, & dizziness and increase productivity.
Rising levels of environmental pollution and growing incidences of respiratory diseases propel the growth of the air quality monitoring equipment market. However, emergence of renewable sources of energy and lack of standard air quality regulations are factors hindering the growth of the market. On the other hand, increased standard of living creates opportunities in the market.
The global air quality monitoring equipment market is segmented based on product, technology, component, end user, and geography. The product segment is further classified into indoor air quality monitors and outdoor air quality monitors. Indoor air quality monitoring equipment segment is further divided into indoor fixed monitors and indoor portable monitors. Moreover, Outdoor air quality monitoring equipment segment is further divided into AQM stations, dust & particulate monitors, outdoor fixed monitors, and outdoor portable monitors. The technologies covered in the report are continuous monitoring, manual monitoring, passive monitoring, and intermittent monitoring.
The components included in the report are physical, biological, and chemical components. Commercial & residential users, government & academia, pharmaceutical industry, power plants, oil & gas, and other industries are end users discussed in the report. Geographically, the market is divided into North America, Europe, Asia, and Latin America, Middle East and Africa (LAMEA).The prominent manufacturers operating in the market are 3M Company, PerkinElmer Inc., Aeroqual Ltd., Cerex Monitoring Solutions LLC, Teledyne Technologies Inc., Honeywell International Inc., HORIBA Ltd., Thermo Fisher Scientific Corporation, Tisch International, and TSI Inc. Partnerships, collaborations, mergers & acquisitions, expansions, joint ventures, and others are some of the key strategies adopted by these prominent manufacturers to strengthen their position in the market.
Do Inquiry Before Purchasing Report: http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-air-quality-monitoring-equipment-market-opportunities-and.html#inquiry-for-buying
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
• The report offers an in-depth analysis of key driving and restraining factors of the global air quality monitoring equipment market.
• The report provides an extensive analysis of current and future market status of the global air quality monitoring equipment market.
• This report offers an in-depth quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2015 and 2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing Market – Opportunities.
• An in-depth analysis of key strategies adopted by leading manufacturers helps in understanding competitive scenario.
• An in-depth analysis of current research and clinical developments within the global air quality monitoring equipment market is provided with key market dynamic factors that helps in understanding the behaviour of the market.
• Competitive intelligence (of leading manufacturers and distributors of air quality monitoring equipment) helps in understanding the competitive scenario across geographies.
• Geographically, the global air quality monitoring equipment market is segmented into North America, Asia, Europe, and Latin America, Middle East and Africa (LAMEA).
AIR QUALITY MONITORING EQUIPMENT MARKET KEY SEGMENTS:
• Indoor Air Quality Monitors
• Indoor Fixed Monitors
• Indoor Portable Monitors
• Outdoor Air Quality Monitors
• AQM Stations
• Dust & Particulate Monitors
• Outdoor Fixed Monitors
• Outdoor Portable Monitors
• Continuous Monitoring
• Manual Monitoring
• Passive Monitoring
• Intermittent Monitoring
• Physical Components
• Biological Components
• Chemical Components
By End User
• Commercial & Residential Users
• Government & Academia
• Pharmaceutical Industry
• Power Plants
• Oil & Gas
• Other Industries
• North America
• Latin America, Middle East and Africa (LAMEA)
Key Market Players:
• 3M Company
• PerkinElmer Inc.
• Aeroqual Ltd.
• Cerex Monitoring Solutions LLC
• Teledyne Technologies Inc.
• Honeywell International Inc.
• HORIBA Ltd.
• Thermo Fisher Scientific Corporation
• Tisch International
• TSI Inc.
About Intense Research
Intense Research provides a range of marketing and business research solutions designed for our client’s specific needs based on our expert resources. The business scopes of Intense Research cover more than 30 industries includsing energy, new materials, transportation, daily consumer goods, chemicals, etc. We provide our clients with one-stop solution for all the research requirements.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651