The majority of travel and tourism executives have no preferred travel provider. Comfortable seating, free baggage check, and free Wi-Fi access on flights are most likely to influence travelers when choosing one airline over another. The majority of travelers favor car rental companies that offer car drop-off and pick-up services. Moreover, 24-hour on-road and in-car assistance service, and GPS navigation services are other key factors likely to influence the selection of a car rental company. The highest percentage of travelers intend to spend fewer than two days on leisure when extending a business trip. However, executives’ premium travel plans largely affected by global economic uncertainty and rising expenses. Volatility in the global economic environment has forced travelers to adopt a more cautious approach towards travel expenditure, as focus shifts towards cost containment.
- The majority of executives have no preferred travel provider
- Pricing, well-known brands, and availability of deals and packages are decisive for airline bookings
- The highest percentage of executives favor car rental companies that offer car drop-off and pick-up services
- Most senior executives consider travel meta-search options crucial for business travel plans Rising expenses and global economic uncertainty influences cuts in premium travel
Get sample report at @ : https://marketreportscenter.com/request-sample/418609
Canadean’s changing trends in business travel booking in 2016-2017 survey examines factors influencing airline and hotel bookings, and examines executives’ responses when a business trip is extended to a leisure trip. It also provides information about key parameters influencing airline and car rental company choices, and assesses the significance of travel meta-search options for business travelers.
What else does this report offer?
- Key factors for airline selection: the report examines reasons, other than lower ticket prices, that are most likely to influence business travelers to opt for one airline over another
- Vital parameters affecting car rental company choices: the report identifies key factors, other than lower rental costs, that are most likely to make business travelers choose one car rental company over another
- Significance of travel meta-search options: the report assesses the importance of travel meta-search options for creating business travel plans, and identifies popular travel meta-search websites used by business travelers in the last six months
- Factors influencing hotel booking decisions: the report identifies key factors that are decisive for hotel bookings
- Companies’ approach to business travel booking: the report examines how companies manage business travel bookings
- Reasons affecting cutbacks in premium travel plans: the report identifies key reasons for cutbacks in premium travel plans
- Staying preferences during extension of business trips: the report examines the staying patterns of executive when a business trip is extended to a leisure trip
- Cutback expectations for group incentive travel programs: the report assesses executives’ viewpoints about cutbacks in group incentive travel programs
Browse full report with TOC @ : https://marketreportscenter.com/reports/418609/changing-trends-in-business-travel-booking-in-2016-2017
Reasons To Buy
- The report highlights companies’ approaches to business travel bookings, enabling travel operators to restructure their business travel plans
- The report enables readers to make strategic decisions by understanding the relevance of travel meta-search options, and identifying popular travel meta-search websites used by business travelers
- The report examines key factors influencing executives’ airline and hotel-booking decisions. This will help companies to improve customer service and implement development strategies
- The report provides cutback expectations about group incentive travel programs, which are likely to influence growth prospects
- The report highlights staying preferences during extensions of business trips to leisure trips, along with the number of extra days spent for leisure purposes. This will help to gauge consumer behavior
Receive Discount at @ : https://marketreportscenter.com/request-discount/418609