GPFs are used for controlling the emission levels of particulate matter number of direct fuel injected gasoline cars. They are fitted with the exhaust system of the vehicle. The filter’s substrate wall traps and collects the particulate matter from the engine exhaust gases before releasing, reducing the particulate emission levels.
Research Beam analysts forecast the global gasoline particulate filter market for passenger cars to grow at a CAGR of 314.86% during the period 2016-2020.
Covered in this report
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global gasoline particulate filter market for passenger cars for 2016-2020. To calculate the market size, the report considers the the bottom-up approach where the volume of the vehicles equipped with GPF has been taken into consideration.
The market is divided into the following segments based on geography:
• Increasing preference for fuel efficiency in passenger cars
• For a full, detailed list, view our report
Key questions answered in this report
• What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
• What are the key market trends?
• What is driving this market?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the key vendors in this market space?
• What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
• What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst’s time when you purchase this market report. Details are provided within the report.
Table Of Conents:
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
• Market overview
• Top-vendor offerings
PART 03: Market research methodology
• Research methodology
• Economic indicators
PART 04: Introduction
• Key market highlights
PART 05: Market landscape
• Market overview
• Market size and forecast
• Five forces analysis
PART 06: Market segmentation by application
• Global GPF market for passenger cars market segmentation
• Global GPF market for passenger cars by vehicle engine size
• Global GPF market for passenger cars in compact-car segment
• Global GPF market for passenger cars in mid-size car segment
• Global GPF market for passenger cars in full-size car segment
PART 07: Geographical segmentation
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
U.S. & Canada Toll Free: + 1-800-910-6452
International: + 1-503-894-6022
UK: + 44-845-528-1300
India: +91 20 66346070
Fax : +1 (855) 550-5975