Alcohols prepared by adding CO coupled with hydrogen to olefin to extract aldehyde with hydroformulation reaction and further hydrogenating aldehyde is termed as Oxo Alcohol. Furthermore, this type of alcohol is mainly consumed as solvents. Besides this, they are used for producing paints, chemical manufacturing, plasticizers, coatings and adhesives and more. Moreover, plasticizers and acetates are considered as the key end user of the Oxo alcohols.
Growth in butyl acrylates and 2-eh acrylates has played an eminent role in the growth of the market. In addition, rising demand for the Oxo alcohol is felt in the Asia Pacific region. However, fast maturing product development process has hampered the market growth. Negative trends of DOP in regions such as North America and Europe have also hindered the development of the market. On the other hand, demand production gap in Asian countries including China is likely to create greater opportunities. Besides this, growing investment in the downstream market in Saudi Arabia would also open new avenues.
Request a TOC of This Report, here: http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-oxo-alcohol-market-opportunities-and-forecasts-2014.html#table-of-content
The Oxo alcohol market is segmented based type, application and geography. The types covered in the market research report include Isobutanol, N-butanol as well as 2-ethylhexanol. In addition, applications discussed during the study are plasticizer, acrylates, acetate, resins, solvents, glycol ethers and lube. Regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and LAMEA would experience tremendous growth.
Key market players active in the market are LG Chem, BAX Chemicals, Eastman Chemical Company, Dow Chemical Company, BASF Petronas, ExxonMobil Chemical Company, Qatar Petroleum, Andhra Petrochemicals, Arkema and Evonik Industries.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
• The market research report provides an integrated information on the major drivers, restraints and opportunities influencing the industry growth during the forecast period.
• The study further drills down to produce data volume by components, end customers and demography.
• SWOT analysis of major brands, highlights weaknesses, strengths, opportunities and threats. The data proves effective for business owners planning on designing their marketing and branding strategies.
• Region wise business performance discussed in the market research report would be valuable for enterprises planning to explore new areas.
• The report not only examines the market dynamics but also takes a closer look at the growth rate and industrial chain structure.
• Study further weigh up on the prominent market players and what they are doing different to position their product in the already crowded marketplace.
• Assessment of upstream and downstream market also forms an important part of the report.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
• By Type
• Glycol Ethers
• North America
• LG Chem
• BAX Chemicals
• Eastman Chemical Company
• Dow Chemical Company
• BASF Petronas
• ExxonMobil Chemical Company
• Qatar Petroleum
• Andhra Petrochemicals
• Evonik Industries
About Intense Research
Intense Research provides a range of marketing and business research solutions designed for our client’s specific needs based on our expert resources. The business scopes of Intense Research cover more than 30 industries includsing energy, new materials, transportation, daily consumer goods, chemicals, etc. We provide our clients with one-stop solution for all the research requirements.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651