Latest industry research report on Prepacked columns are ready-to-use columns for chromatography testing procedures in hospitals. It eliminates tedious & laborious column packing, cleaning & sterilizing, and reduces time for testing, validation & documentation. Small size prepacked columns are useful for method optimization and parameter screening. Robust design and validated prepacked methods enable consistency and flexibility in operations of prepacked column.
The key factors driving the world prepacked column market are recombinant proteins & vaccines, cost-effective purification of biological drugs, virus titer reduction, and increasing demand of purification of antibodies. However, high cost and inability to choose size of resins by laboratory professionals are factors that hinder the growth of the market. The increase in use of disposable systems and need for better single-use technology creates new opportunities for the prepacked column market.
Ask For Free Sample Report Of Prepacked Column Market: http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-prepacked-column-market-opportunities-and-forecasts-2014.html#request-sample
The world prepacked column market is segmented based on product type and geography. The product types include, 1-100 ml, 100-1000 ml, and >1L. Geographically, the market is classified into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW).
The key manufacturers profiled in the report are GE Lifesciences, Bio-Lad Laboratories Inc., Atoll GmbH, Life Technologies (Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.), Phenomenex Inc., EMD Millipore, Repligen Corp., and Agilent Technologies. Various strategies, such as joint ventures, new product launches, partnerships, and agreements have been implemented by these manufacturers to gain stronghold in the market.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
• The report provides an in-depth analysis of current and future market status of the world prepacked column market.
• This report offers an in-depth quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2015 and 2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing Market – Opportunities.
• The report offers a detailed analysis of key driving and restraining factors of the world prepacked column market.
• An in-depth analysis of key strategies adopted by key manufacturers helps in understanding competitive scenario.
• The report offers an evaluation of competitive landscape to help in understanding the competitive environment across geographies.
• An extensive analysis of dominant segment of the market helps in understanding the current market trend.
• Geographically, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW).
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
Market By Product Type
• 1-100 ml
• 100-1000 ml
Market By Geography
• North America
• Rest of the World (RoW).
About Intense Research
Intense Research provides a range of marketing and business research solutions designed for our client’s specific needs based on our expert resources. The business scopes of Intense Research cover more than 30 industries includsing energy, new materials, transportation, daily consumer goods, chemicals, etc. We provide our clients with one-stop solution for all the research requirements.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651