About Production Printers
Production printers are used for volume printing with a print speed of more than 60 ppm. These prints are used for commercial purposes such as printing books, manuals, marketing collaterals, packaging, and transactional documents.
Production printers commonly use three types of inks, which include water-based, solvent, and ultra violet (UV)-cured inks. Water based inks account for majority of the market share as it is solvent-free and do not contain variable organic compounds.
Research Beam analysts forecast the global production printer market to grow at a CAGR of 1.81% during the period 2016-2020.
Covered in this report
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global production printer market for 2016-2020. To calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated from the sales of production printers, including multi-functional printers (MFPs).
• Rapidly growing digital production printing
• For a full, detailed list, view our report
Key questions answered in this report
• What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
• What are the key market trends?
• What is driving this market?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the in this market space?
• What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
• What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst’s time when you purchase this market report. Details are provided within the report.
Table Of Contents:
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
• Base year
• Forecast period
• Market coverage
• Market size calculation
• Geographical segmentation
• Vendor Segmentation
PART 03: Market research methodology
• Research methodology
• Economic indicators
PART 04: Introduction
• Key market highlights
• Printing technologies
PART 05: Market landscape
• Market overview
• Market size and forecast
• Market analysis
PART 07: Market segmentation by application
• Market overview
Enquire About Report At:
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
U.S. & Canada Toll Free: + 1-800-910-6452
International: + 1-503-894-6022
UK: + 44-845-528-1300
India: +91 20 66346070
Fax : +1 (855) 550-5975