Latest industry research report on the Sports medicine market consists of products used by athletes or sportspersons to prevent injuries and protect themselves including devices that boost performance. The product offerings play a crucial role in the rehabilitation, recovery, endurance, and monitoring of athletes in sports.
Increasing incidences of sports injuries worldwide coupled with continuous influx of advanced products and treatment modalities along with R&D developments in Sports Medicine are the factors that are expected to boost the growth of the market. Technological advancements related to regenerative medicine along with acceptance of arthroscopy & Procedures which are minimally invasive are likely to foster the market growth. High cost of implants and other devices along with high excise tax in the U.S. may likely restrain the growth of the market. Launch of generic implants along with market demand across emerging economies is expected to provide abundant growth opportunities in the market.
Ask For Free Sample Report Of Sports Medicine Market: http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-sports-medicine-market-opportunities-and-forecasts-2014.html#request-sample
The market segments the market on the basis of products, applications, and region. Based on products, the market is segmented into body reconstruction & repair products, body support and recovery, other body support and recovery products and accessories. The body reconstruction & repair products is further segmented into implants, fracture and ligament repair products, arthroscopy devices, prosthetics and orthobiologics. Body support and recovery is further segmented into braces and support, thermal therapy products, topical pain relief products, compression clothing, monitoring devices and others
. Other body support and recovery products is further segmented into acupuncture, massage, electrostimulation, acupuncture, massage and electrostimulation. On the basis of application, the market is segmented into shoulder injuries, foot & ankle injuries, elbow & wrist injuries, back & spine injuries, hip & groin injuries, knee injuries and other. On the basis of geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America, Middle East & Africa (LAMEA).Key market players are Arthrex, Inc., Smith & Nephew, PLC., Depuy Synthes, Stryker Corporation, Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. and Breg, Inc.
Request a TOC of This Report, here: http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-sports-medicine-market-opportunities-and-forecasts-2014.html#table-of-content
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
• The report provides a comprehensive analysis of current & future market trends, key market challenges and emerging avenues for the growth of this market across the globe.
• The report offers latest technological innovations and the recent R&D developments.
• The report offers an insight into competitive landscape in terms of new technological developments, untapped segments, and value chain analysis.
• This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014 and 2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing Market – Opportunities.
• The report offers detailed segmentation and analyzes the key segments in terms of market size by value and volume and country-level analysis to provide an in-depth understanding of the market.
• Porters Five Forces analysis is offered in the report along with highlighting bargaining power of buyers and suppliers.
• The report offers strategic analysis of financial status of key market players, and highlights market share of key vendors.
• The report offers information on the status of new projects along with offering investment feasibility analysis of the same.
SPORTS MEDICINE MARKET KEY SEGMENTATION:
By Product Type
• Body Reconstruction & Repair Products
• Fracture and Ligament Repair Products
• Arthroscopy Devices
• Body Support and Recovery
• Braces and Support
• Thermal Therapy Products
• Topical Pain Relief Products
• Compression Clothing
• Monitoring Devices
Other Body Support and Recovery Products
• Foot & Ankle Injuries
• Elbow & Wrist Injuries
• Back & Spine Injuries
• Hip & Groin Injuries
• Knee Injuries
• Other Injuries
• North America
• Key Company Profile
• Arthrex, Inc.
• Smith & Nephew, PLC.
• Depuy Synthes
• Stryker Corporation
• Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc.
• Breg, Inc.
About Intense Research
Intense Research provides a range of marketing and business research solutions designed for our client’s specific needs based on our expert resources. The business scopes of Intense Research cover more than 30 industries includsing energy, new materials, transportation, daily consumer goods, chemicals, etc. We provide our clients with one-stop solution for all the research requirements.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651