Insomnia is the most common sleep disorder and is believed to affect approximately 35% of the global population. The condition can be defined as patient-reported difficultly with sleep initiation or sleep maintenance which can include frequent awakenings, difficulty returning to sleep after awakenings, or awakening too early with inability to return to sleep. Cases of insomnia can be classified on the basis of etiology into primary and secondary (or comorbid) subtypes. The insomnia market is widely genericized creating a competitive environment for new products. As such, the treatment algorithm centers on the generically available nonbenzodiazepines and low-dose sedating antidepressants, despite the launch of numerous novel agents. The value of the insomnia market is set to further decline following the loss of exclusivity for Sunovion/Dainippon Sumitomos Lunesta, the top selling insomnia drug, in April 2014. However, GlobalData expects the launch of two pipeline products from a novel class of drugs to provide growth in the insomnia market as they may address some of the unmet need.
Belsomra is anticipated to experience quick uptake as it is a first-in-class drug that is expected to address the need for a product with long-term safety and efficacy data in the 5EU. For this reason, the drug will gain a greater patient share in chronic insomnia patients, as GPs will be more confident in prescribing the drug for long-term periods. Patient share in acute patients will be gained from individuals who are not responding adequately to available treatments, as well as those who are willing to switch to a new treatment option.
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 24 hrs. (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
Get sample report at @ : https://marketreportscenter.com/request-sample/420338
- Overview of Insomnia including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on the key drugs in 5EU including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for the top drugs in 5EU from 2013-2023.
- Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting 5EU Insomnia market.
Browse full report with TOC @ : https://marketreportscenter.com/reports/420338/insomnia-5eu-drug-forecast-and-market-analysis-to-2023
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Insomnia.
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
- Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2013-2023 in 5EU.
Receive Discount at @ : https://marketreportscenter.com/request-discount/420338