Insomnia is the most common sleep disorder and is believed to affect approximately 35% of the global population. The condition can be defined as patient-reported difficultly with sleep initiation or sleep maintenance which can include frequent awakenings, difficulty returning to sleep after awakenings, or awakening too early with inability to return to sleep. Cases of insomnia can be classified on the basis of etiology into primary and secondary (or comorbid) subtypes. The insomnia market is widely genericized creating a competitive environment for new products. As such, the treatment algorithm centers on the generically available nonbenzodiazepines and low-dose sedating antidepressants, despite the launch of numerous novel agents. The value of the insomnia market is set to further decline following the loss of exclusivity for Sunovion/Dainippon Sumitomos Lunesta, the top selling insomnia drug, in April 2014. However, GlobalData expects the launch of two pipeline products from a novel class of drugs to provide growth in the insomnia market as they may address some of the unmet need.
Market reports center’s expects Belsomra to be the top-selling insomnia product in the US in 2023, generating sales of approximately $358.9m. This is largely due to Belsomra being first-in-class with the potential to address some unmet need in the insomnia market due to its safety profile. In addition, all other key brands will face generic competition at the end of the forecast period in the US, leading to significant erosion of sales.
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 24 hrs. (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
Get sample report at @ : https://marketreportscenter.com/request-sample/420336
- Overview of Insomnia including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on the key drugs in the US including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for the top drugs in the US from 2013-2023.
- Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting the US Insomnia market.
Browse full report with TOC @ : https://marketreportscenter.com/reports/420336/insomnia-us-drug-forecast-and-market-analysis-to-2023
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Insomnia.
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
- Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2013-2023 in the US.
Receive Discount at @ : https://marketreportscenter.com/request-discount/420336