Inbound tourism in the UAE registered strong growth in 2015 and the trend is expected to continue over the forecast period (2016–2020), supported by Emirates’ promotional activities. Outbound trips grew at a CAGR of 5.8% during the historic period (2010–2015), reaching 4.8 million in 2015, and are likely to reach 5.9 million by 2020. Moreover, a memorandum of understanding was signed between Emirates Airline and Tourism Authority of Thailand.
• The passenger traffic at Dubai International Airport has been increasing at a rapid pace, making it the third largest airport in terms of passengers handled. It now lags only behind Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport and Beijing Capital International Airport. Therefore, the airport has considerably improved its ranking from sixth largest airport in 2014. This has been possible due to growth in the international passenger traffic at the airport, which reached 77.5 million, increasing from 70 million in 2014, and registered growth of 10.7% over the previous year
• The tourism authorities have updated the regulations for holiday homes in Dubai, bringing more competition in the sector. According to the new regulations, both private owners and tenants can apply for a license without going through the long and tedious process required for professional operators. These changes have been introduced as part of Dubai Tourism’s targets of increasing visitors to 20 million by 2020. A good mix of accommodation will help Dubai to attract travelers with diverse requirements
Reasons To Buy
• Make strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to UAE’s Travel & Tourism sector
• Understand the demand-side dynamics within the industry to identify key market trends and growth opportunities
• Direct the promotional efforts on most promising markets by identifying the key source and destination countries
Leave an Enquiry before Buying this Report@ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/enquiry/656171-travel-and-tourism-in-the-uae-to-2020
What else does this report offer?
• Historic and forecast tourist volumes covering the entire UAE Travel &Tourism sector
• Detailed analysis of tourist spending patterns for various categories, such as accommodation, sightseeing entertainment, foodservice, transportation, retail, travel intermediaries, and others
• Analysis of trips by purpose and mode of transport, and expenditure across various categories including domestic, inbound, and outbound tourism, with analysis using similar metrics
• Analysis of the airline, hotel, car rental, and travel intermediaries industries by customer type – leisure and business travelers
Wiseguy’s report —Travel and Tourism in the UAE to 2020 — provides detailed information on the country’s tourism sector, analyzing market data and providing insights. This report provides a better understanding of tourism flows, expenditure, and the airline, hotel, car rental, and travel intermediaries industries.
To purchae complete report@ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/checkout?currency=one_user-USD&report_id=656171
For more information or any query mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe. Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available.
WISE GUY RESEARCH CONSULTANTS PVT LTD
75 Arlington Street, Suite 500,
Boston, Massaachusetts – 02116
United States of America
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349