Melanoma is the deadliest and most aggressive form of skin cancer. The major treatments for melanoma are categorized into immunotherapies and BRAF mutation-targeted therapies. Publisher estimates the 2013 sales for melanoma at approximately $1.34 billion across the 8MM covered in this report. The market will increase by four-fold over the forecast period, reaching $5.64 billion in 2023 at a CAGR of 15.5%.
This growth will be driven by an increase in melanoma incident cases as well as the approval and uptake of premium-priced products, such as PD-1-targeting mAbs and BRAF/MEK inhibitor combinations. Publisher expects, by the end of the forecast period, the checkpoint immunotherapy drug class to dominate the melanoma market (including both BRAF wild-type and mutation-positive patient segments) with an overall 67% share of the melanoma market.
Request For Sample: http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001417118/sample
Publisher expects growth of this market to be driven by increasing disease incident cases as the population ages, the launch of expensive new therapies including anti-PD-1 immunotherapies and BMS’ Yervoy/Opdivo combination, and the label expansion of metastatic drugs into the adjuvant setting. However, market growth in Australia is expected to be restricted by the PBS’s reimbursement watchdog, PBAC. At present, Zelboraf and Mekinist have not been given approval from PBAC in Australia, although patients can access Mekinist through a patient access program. In addition, since the reimbursement approval of Tafinlar, Yervoy is only reimbursed when given after BRAF/MEK inhibitor treatment.
Inquire Before Buying: http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001417118/buying
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 24 hrs. (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
- Overview of Melanoma including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on the key drugs in Australia including product Melanomacription, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for the top drugs in Australia from 2013-2023.
- Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting Australia Melanoma market.
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Melanoma.
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
- Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2013-2023 in Australia.