Optical patterned wafer inspection system is used to detect defects in patterned wafer during the wafer manufacturing process. This system consists of two technologies, such as bright-field inspection and dark-field inspection. The prevalent use of semiconductor wafer over a wide variety of industries, such as consumer electronics, automotive, and industrial segment is stimulating the global optical patterned wafer inspection equipment market, which has resulted in a projected CAGR of over 10% by 2019.
Following the advancements in consumer electronics sector, such as emergence of 3D LEDs and UHD TVs, and hybrid laptops, the demand for semiconductor ICs will increase steadily during the forecast period. As a result, the demand for semiconductor wafers will heighten, which in turn, will increase the semiconductor capital equipment spending and the demand for optical patterned wafer inspection equipment.
Geographical segmentation and analysis of – North America, Europe, and APAC
APAC was the largest revenue contributor to the optical patterned wafer inspection equipment market globally in 2014, with nearly 70 % market share, because of the existence of a majority of prominent semiconductor foundries such as Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing, United Microelectronics, and Semiconductor Manufacturing International.
The report offers an analysis of each of the following segments and discusses its impact on the overall market growth -
• North America
Competitive landscape and key vendors – Applied Materials and KLA-Tencor
The optical patterned wafer inspection equipment market has a high market growth potential, due to the surge in the semiconductor industry, which has prompted the semiconductor manufacturers to expand their production capacity and expenditure on fab equipment.
The top vendors in the market are -
• Applied Materials
Other prominent vendors in the market include ASML Holding, Hitachi High-Technologies, JEOL, Tokyo Seimitsu, and Toray Engineering.
Growth drivers, challenges, and upcoming trends: Optical patterned wafer inspection equipment
WiseGuy Reports market research analyst underlines the increase in spending on R&D by vendors in order to top the market. Because of the constantly evolving technology landscape, more and more vendors are investing heavily on their capital expenditure in order to make the equipment compatible with the new designs.
This report provides a number of factors contributing to the adoption, limitations, and opportunities of the global optical patterned wafer inspection equipment market. It also offers an analysis of each factor and an estimation of the extent to which the factors are likely to impact the overall market growth.
Key questions answered in the report include
• What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2019?
• What are the key factors driving the global optical patterned wafer inspection equipment market?
• What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global optical patterned wafer inspection equipment market?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the key vendors in the global optical patterned wafer inspection equipment market?
• What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global optical patterned wafer inspection equipment market?
• What are the trending factors influencing the market shares of the North America, Europe, and APAC?
• What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global optical patterned wafer inspection equipment market?
WiseGuy Reports also offers customization on reports based on specific client requirement.
• Global Wafer-level Packaging Equipment Market 2015-2019
• Global Semiconductor Silicon Wafer Market 2015-2019
• Global Semiconductor Wafer Cleaning Systems Market 2014-2018
• Global e-Beam Wafer Inspection System Market 2014-2018
For more information or any query mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe. Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available.
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349
Follow on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/wise-guy-research-consultants-pvt-ltd-?trk=biz-companies-cym