Prostate cancer is the second most common cancer in men worldwide, after skin cancer. It accounts for 15% of all the cancers diagnosed in men, and thus represents a huge burden on healthcare systems. While patients diagnosed with early-stage, localized prostate cancer can be cured, patients who are diagnosed with or progress to castration-resistant prostate cancer (CRPC) have no curative options. This report focuses on the current treatment landscape, unmet needs, pipeline assessment and market outlook for prostate cancer. . Since 2010, five new drugs have been approved for the treatment of CRPC: Dendreons Provenge, Sanofis Jevtana, Johnson & Johnsons Zytiga, Medivation/Astellas Xtandi, and Bayers Xofigo. During the forecast period from 2013-2023, GlobalData expects that nine new late-stage pipeline agents will launch, eight of which will be for the treatment of CRPC. As a result of this unprecedented level of clinical development, GlobalData predicts there will be massive changes in the CRPC treatment paradigm. In addition, due to the influx of new therapies, the size of the prostate cancer market across the nine major pharmaceutical markets (9MM) (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan, Brazil, and Canada) will increase three-fold.
In 2013, GlobalData estimated that the sales of branded prostate cancer therapies in Brazil were $167m. This exceptionally strong growth will be a result of the increasing incidence of prostate cancer in Brazil as the population ages.
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 24 hrs. (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
Get sample report at @ : https://marketreportscenter.com/request-sample/420327
- Overview of Prostate Cancer including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on the key drugs in Brazil including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for the top drugs in Brazil from 2013-2023.
- Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting Brazil Prostate Cancer market.
Browse full report with TOC @ : https://marketreportscenter.com/reports/420327/prostate-cancer-brazil-drug-forecast-and-market-analysis-to-2023
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Prostate Cancer.
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
- Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2013-2023 in Brazil.
Receive Discount at @ : https://marketreportscenter.com/request-discount/420327