Publisher’s ‘Reinsurance in Germany, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019′ report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the German reinsurance segment. It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, reinsurance ceded and reinsurance accepted during the review period (2010-2014) and forecast period (2014-2019).
The report also analyses information pertaining to the competitive landscape in the country, gives a comprehensive overview of the German economy and demographics, and provides detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the German insurance industry.
The report brings together Publisher’s research, modeling and analysis expertise to enable reinsurers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and access profiles of reinsurers operating in the country.
Request For Sample: http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001270839/sample
Publisher’s ‘Reinsurance in Germany, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019′ report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the German reinsurance segment, including:
- The German reinsurance segment’s growth prospects by reinsurance ceded from direct insurance
- A comprehensive overview of the German economy and demographics
- Detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the German insurance industry
- The competitive landscape in the German reinsurance segment
Inquire Before Buying: http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001270839/buying
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Germany:
- It provides historical values for the German reinsurance segment for the report’s 2010-2014 review period, and projected figures for the 2014-2019 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the German reinsurance segment, and market forecasts to 2019.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Germany, and the reinsurance segment’s growth prospects.
- German reinsurance is characterized by falling renewal rates and lower premiums, while excess capital and improved risk capacity are leading to increased competition, causing softening in the segment.
- Global development in legacy portfolio mergers and acquisition (M&As) is expected to generate demand for reinsurance.
- Germany is frequently exposed to natural disasters such as flooding, windstorms and heavy snowfall. This has increased demand for cover against natural disasters, and insurers operating in the country are particularly dependent on reinsurance to mitigate risk related to floods.
â€¢Treaty reinsurance dominated the German reinsurance segment in 2014, with 92.4% of the premium accepted.
- The reinsurance segment’s growth was negative in all primary segments in terms of premium ceded.
Reason to Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the German reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the German reinsurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the German insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry’s future.