The Global Satellite-based Automatic Identification Systems Market report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Satellite-based Automatic Identification Systems for 2016-2020. To calculate the market size, the report considers both the direct revenue and the indirect revenue of the vendors. The Satellite-based Automatic Identification Systems Market to grow at a CAGR of 25.48% during the period 2016-2020.
Browse more detail information about Satellite-based Automatic Identification Systems Market Research at: http://www.absolutereports.com/global-satellite-based-automatic-identification-systems-market-2016-2020-10338566
The S-AIS is a very high-frequency automatic vessel tracking system that provides location information to ships and shore stations through electronic exchange of data regarding position, identification, course, and speed. AIS enables two-way communication between coastal authorities and several vessels using satellite communication technology.
This vessel identification system is used to avoid collisions and for maritime domain awareness, search and rescue, environmental monitoring, and maritime intelligence applications. S-AIS is equipped to track the location of vessels in remote places such as open oceans, which is beyond the reach of terrestrial-based AIS monitoring systems.
The report provides a basic overview of the Satellite-based Automatic Identification Systems including definitions, classifications, applications and market Sales chain structure. The Satellite-based Automatic Identification Systems report enlists several important factors, starting from the basics to advanced market intelligence which play a crucial part in strategizing.
Get a PDF Sample of Satellite-based Automatic Identification Systems Market Research Report at: http://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-sample/10338566
To calculate the market size, the report considers the following:
• Revenue generated from the provision of AIS data to government agencies and commercial customers
• Revenue generated from the subscription-based AIS services such as data-as-a-service (DaaS), infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS), and software-as-a-service (SaaS) offerings
• Revenue generated from M2M services for providing communication channel between various connected devices
• Revenue generated from big data analytics companies who provide insightful AIS data intelligence
• Revenue generated from satellite launch companies for enabling very high frequency (VHF) satellite communication to access AIS related information
• Consolidated revenue generated from third-party suppliers who help in activities such as marketing, sales, distribution, global business expansion, and satellite technology providers
Satellite-based Automatic Identification Systems Market Opportunities:
With a purpose of enlightening new entrants about the possibilities in this market, this report investigates new project feasibility. Various details about the manufacturing process such as market drivers, impact of drivers, market challenges and impact of drivers and challenges, market trends, vendor landscape analysis and so on, is discussed in the report.
Top players in Satellite-based Automatic Identification Systems Industry
• Iridium Communications
Other prominent vendors
• New JRC
• Saab AB
• Furuno Electric
• Garmin International
• L-3 Communications
The Satellite-based Automatic Identification Systems is divided into the following segments based on geography:
Need More Information? Ask here @ http://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/10338566
In the end, the report makes some important proposals for a new project of Satellite-based Automatic Identification Systems Industry before evaluating its feasibility. Overall, the report provides an in-depth insight of 2016-2020 global Satellite-based Automatic Identification Systems industry covering all important parameters.
Factors driving Satellite-based Automatic Identification Systems market
• Increased maritime traffic
Challenges faced by key vendors that restrain Satellite-based Automatic Identification Systems Industry
• High cost of replacing satellites at the end of service life
Rising trends in market
• Use of AIS tool for new maritime transportation applications
Key questions answered in this Satellite-based Automatic Identification Systems report
• What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
• What are the key market trends?
• What is driving this market?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the key vendors in this market space?
• What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
• What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Get Discount on Satellite-based Automatic Identification Systems Market Research Report at: http://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-discount/10338566
About Absolute Report:
Absolute Reports is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market, dedicated towards bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Mr. Ameya Pingaley
+1-408 520 9750
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org