Publisher’s ‘The Insurance Industry in Armenia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019′ report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Armenian insurance industry.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2010-2014) and forecast period (2014-2019).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Armenian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Publisher’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
Request For Sample: http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001270849/sample
Publisher’s ‘The Insurance Industry in Armenia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019′ report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Armenian insurance industry, including:
- The Armenian insurance industry’s growth prospects by segment and category
- A comprehensive overview of the Armenian economy and demographics
- The detailed competitive landscape in the Armenian insurance industry
- The various distribution channels in the Armenian insurance industry
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Armenian insurance industry
- Analysis of natural hazards in Armenia
Inquire Before Buying: http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001270849/buying
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Armenia:
- It provides historical values for the Armenian insurance industry for the report’s 2010-2014 review period, and projected figures for the 2014-2019 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments in the Armenian insurance industry, with market forecasts to 2019.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It analyzes the various distribution channels in Armenia.
- It profiles the top insurance companies in Armenia and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
- Despite economic challenges, limited product variety and an absence of life insurance, the industry posted a review-period CAGR of 40.0%.
- In December 2015, the Armenian Motor Insurers’ Bureau formally applied to join the Green Card International Motor Insurance System. Over the forecast period, the system is expected to benefit motorists by proving insurance cover for the victims of road traffic accidents outside Armenia.
- In 2014, a government decision to take part of mandatory health insurance premiums paid by state employees affected private health insurers, which had already established health infrastructure such as clinics and medical centers in the country.
- Changes in the regulatory framework, such as implementation of compulsory third-party motor insurance in 2010, export credit insurance in 2013, a bonus-malus system for motor insurance from 2013, and compulsory pension insurance in 2014 led to the structural changes and resulted in mergers and acquisitions during the review period.
- Growth in the country’s economy, healthcare reforms and aligning compulsory insurance classes with Eurasian Economic Union members will drive the industry over the forecast period.
- The prominent expansion strategies adopted by Armenian insurers are extending to other less penetrated African countries such as Cameroon, Western Sahara and Algeria, among others, by either acquiring local businesses or setting up own branches and distribution channels.
Reason to Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Armenian insurance industry and each segment and category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Armenian insurance industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Armenian insurance industry.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key segments.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Armenian insurance industry and their impact on companies and the industry’s future.
Contact us @ +16464919876
Contact Email: email@example.com