Market reports center’s definition of the Stationery market is comprehensive, splitting products into five main categories. These are ‘Paper and Notepads’, ‘Writing and Drawing Instruments’, ‘Accessories’, ‘Storage’ and ‘Other’. The sector is predicted to grow 2.4% from £2.06bn in 2016 to £2.1bn in 2021. The Stationery Sector report outlines the main drivers, inhibitors and issues then outlines what people buy, where people shop, how people shop and why people shop. Commentary includes retailer performance and market shares amongst the grocers, general merchandisers, specialists and discounters.
Get sample report at @ : https://marketreportscenter.com/request-sample/418829
VALUE OF THE MARKET:
- Stationery is worth £2.06bn in the UK having grown 3.2% in the past 5 years
BEST PERFORMING SUB-CATEGORIES:
- Market analysis shows that the sub-categories drawing and writing instruments and accessories have seen the most growth in the past 5 years.
- Verdict research showed that 9.7% of stationery is now purchased online
PENETRATION BY DEMOGRAPHIC:
- Stationery penetration stands at 57.4% among women whilst only 42.6% for men
Browse full report with TOC @ : https://marketreportscenter.com/reports/418829/the-uk-stationery-market-2016-2021
The UK Stationery Sector 2016-2021, a Sector Series Report by Verdict Retail, provides an executive-level overview of the UK Stationery market today, with forecasts of values and volumes up to 2021. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into the Stationery market, analyzing key trends in the market based on consumer survey data from Verdict Retail.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- UK expenditure and growth 2011-21e
- Volume, inflation, spend growth 2011 -21
- Key issues and strategies in Stationery
- Market size and forecast; a look at the total market size and 5 year forecast size for Stationery in the UK, with an overview regional analysis.
- Summary of main retailers; market shares, key comparatives and retailer profiles.
- Consumer data: who is shopping in the market by demographic, average spend, purchase motivations.
Reasons To Buy
- This Sector Report helps executives build proactive, profitable growth strategies by offering comprehensive, relevant analysis of the UK Stationery market based on Verdict Retail’s annual ‘How Britain Shops’ consumer survey of 10,000 consumers, analyst insight and correspondence with industry experts.
- The report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality that allows it to be turned into presentable material immediately.
- The broad but detailed perspective will help manufacturers and retailers to understand and succeed in the challenging Stationery market.
Receive Discount at @ : https://marketreportscenter.com/request-discount/418829