Overall trends in the data revealed:
- Customer priorities in supplier selection are samples and demonstrations of products and services to trial, and previous working relationships with trusted brands
- Suppliers perform well overall, but have lower levels of satisfaction in key maintenance and logistical issues
- Caterpillar received the highest average satisfaction ratings in 8 categories and was considered the leading supplier for most categories of surface mining equipment
- Account managers make a significant impact in the selection process, alongside having a trusted brand in the market.
- Customers in Asia are very happy with their current supplier with only 12% are open to change in the medium term
- Product quality and reliability was the stand out area highlighted for improvement
This report provides a detailed analysis of customer preferences throughout the Asia-Pacific mining sector, focusing on the factors that influence purchasing decisions and the performance of major equipment suppliers in the region. The analysis is based on Publisher’s extensive survey of over 110 senior decision makers.
Request For Sample: http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001387593/sample
Areas of analysis include:
-Customer satisfaction ratings on the performance of their main equipment supplier across 16 categories. Identifying which areas of business suppliers are excelling and which suppliers are out-performing the competition.
-Identify which factors influence the decision making process for choosing an equipment supplier.
-Analysis of the major suppliers, namely Caterpillar, Komatsu, Sandvik, and Atlas Copco, including their performance ratings compared to the overall average.
-Rankings of the leading suppliers for each equipment type, with respondents indicating who they viewed as the top suppliers throughout Asia for trucks, excavators, loaders, shovels, dozers, drills, continuous miners, engines, tires, pumps.
-Insight into the likelihood of switching supplier, and the median perceived lifespan, in years, for select mining equipment.
-Key action points for suppliers for product and service improvements, highlighted by their customers.
Inquire Before Buying: http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001387593/buying
The report is based on responses from a survey of over 110 senior decision makers at operating Asia-Pacific mines, responsible for the purchase of equipment for plant and mine operations, along with its consumables. Survey respondents represented 8 different countries including: India, Indonesia and the Philippines. This included four different commodity groups and a range of surface and underground mining operations.
Reason to Buy
-Identify key areas for differentiation by understanding what factors most influence choice of supplier
-Target product and service improvement areas based on where mining equipment suppliers are currently underperforming relative to customer expectations
-Develop successful sales and marketing strategies through an understanding of the leading competitors and their strengths and weaknesses.
Contact us @ +16464919876
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org