Ukraine’s baby food market has been characterized by growth in times of economic and political stability, interrupted periodically by sharp falls as the country is hit by economic shocks. The market continued to grow in 2014, but in 2015 underwent a 16% drop. A 7.5% fall in the number of births in 2014 was followed by an even stronger reduction of 11.6% in 2015. Rapidly rising inflation has pushed up the value of the market, a rise of 133%, but in real terms the increase is much lower, at 18%, with prices falling in real terms. Ukraine’s economy began to recover in the first half of 2016, and the country is expected to achieve a 1.2% increase in GDP for the year as a whole.
Get Sample Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/737645-baby-food-in-ukraine
- The baby food market in Ukraine continued to grow in 2014, but the latest political and economic crisis of 2014–2015 caused a 16% drop in baby food consumption in 2015.
- Milks form the largest sector, accounting for 44% of volume and 65% of value. Consumption of juices is relatively high and they account for 31% of volume and 18% of value.
- In value terms Nestlé and Danone lead the market in 2015, while in volume terms domestic suppliers Khorolskiy and Odesskiy are the leaders. Nestlé and Danone each held 22% of value.
- The market is expected to continue to drop in 2016 and 2017. From 2018, provided the economic and political situation improves, the market is expected to return to moderate growth.
“Baby Food in Ukraine” is an analytical report by Canadean which provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Ukraine market.
What else does this report offer?
- Consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the industry.
- Detailed profile of the companies operating and new companies considering entry in the industry along with their key focus product sectors.
- Market profile of the various product sectors with the key features & developments, segmentation, per capita trends and the various manufacturers & brands.
- Overview of baby food retailing with a mention of the major retailers in the country along with the distribution channel.
- Future projections considering various trends which are likely to affect the industry.
Reasons to Buy
- Evaluate important changes in consumer behavior and identify profitable markets and areas for product innovation.
- Analyze current and forecast behavior trends in each category to identify the best opportunities to exploit.
- Detailed understanding of consumption by individual product categories in order to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Investigates which categories are performing the best and how this is changing market dynamics.
Table of Contents
Background to the Market
Baby cereals & dry meals
Other baby foods
Production and trade
Nestlé Ukraine OOO
Khorolskiy Molochno-Konservniy Kombinat Detskikh Produktov (KMKKDP)
OOO Hipp Ukraine
German Baby Food (Humana)
JSC Odesskiy Konservniy Zavod Dityachovo Kharchuvannaya (OKZDK)
OOO Assotsiatsiya Detskogo Pitaniya (ADP)
Baby Food Retailing
Key macro-economic forecasts
Prospects and forecasts
Birth and population projections
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
Get in touch: