According to Publisher, the Global Concentrated Photovoltaic Market is accounted for $0.89 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $2.35 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 14.7% during the forecast period. Financial incentives, technology cost reductions and government renewable targets are some of the factors fostering the market growth. With around 90% of the total share, HCPV segment commanded the global market. It is anticipated to observe a robust growth owing to the improved dedicated approach on the part of the industry for enhanced efficiency output. Commercial segment is anticipated to grow at a faster pace owing to rising power demand from residential buildings particularly in developing economies such as India, China, South Korea, and Vietnam. Asia Pacific is anticipated to witness the fastest growth over the forecast period owing to rapid industrialization.
Some of the key players in the market include Solar Junction, Zytech Solar, Isofoton S.A., Semprius Inc, Amonix, Sunpower Corporation, Ravano Green Powers, Solarsystem, Magpower, Suncore Photovoltaic Technology Co. Ltd. and Soitec.
For more information about this report: http://www.reportsweb.com/concentrated-photovoltaic-global-market-outlook-2015-2022
Concentrated Levels Covered:7
-Low Concentrated Photovoltaic
-High Concentrated Photovoltaic
-Medium Concentrated Photovoltaic
-Rest of Europe
-Rest of Asia Pacific
-Rest of the World
Request Sample Copy at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001322795/sample
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
11.1 Solar Junction
11.2 Zytech Solar
11.3 Isofoton S.A.
11.4 Semprius Inc
11.6 Sunpower Corporation
11.7 Ravano Green Powers
11.10 Suncore Photovoltaic Technology Co. Ltd.
Inquire before Buying at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001322795/buying