About Commercial Water Treatment Equipment
The commercial water treatment equipment is used in schools, offices, hospitals, restaurants, hotels, construction sites, laboratories, and organizations. The stringent government regulations and growing health concerns are positively impacting the commercial water treatment market. In addition, increased construction activities that require water treatment have created demand, resulting in the growth of the commercial water treatment market. High dependence on clean water and growing health concerns are the major drivers for the global water treatment equipment market.
Research Beam analysts forecast the global commercial water treatment equipment market to grow at a CAGR of 6.1% during the period 2016-2020.
• Depletion of fresh water resources
• For a full, detailed list, view our report
Key questions answered in this report
• What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
• What are the key market trends?
• What is driving this market?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the key vendors in this market space?
• What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
• What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst’s time when you purchase this market report. Details are provided within the report.
Table of Contents:
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
• Market overview
• Top-vendor offerings
PART 03: Market research methodology
• Research methodology
• Economic indicators
PART 04: Introduction
• Key market highlights
PART 05: Market landscape
• Market overview
• Market size and forecast
• Five forces analysis
PART 06: Market segmentation by application
• Global commercial water treatment equipment market by application
• Global commercial water treatment equipment market by end-user 2015-2020
• Global commercial water treatment equipment market by hospitality
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
U.S. & Canada Toll Free: + 1-800-910-6452
International: + 1-503-894-6022
UK: + 44-845-528-1300
India: +91 20 66346070
Fax : +1 (855) 550-5975