The Global CT Scanners market is poised to reach $5.7 billion by the end of 2020 growing at a CAGR of 4.2%.Computed tomography (CT) is an imaging process that customs special x-ray equipment to generate a sequences of exhaustive images, or scans, of areas inside the body. It is also called computerized tomography and computerized axial tomography (CAT) scanning. It is primarily used in the Cancer diagnosis process. In addition to its use in cancer, CT is widely used to help diagnose circulatory (blood) system diseases and conditions, such as coronary artery disease (atherosclerosis), blood vessel aneurysms, and blood clots; spinal conditions; kidney and bladder stones; abscesses; inflammatory diseases, such as ulcerative colitis and sinusitis; and injuries to the head, skeletal system, and internal organs. CT can be a life-saving tool for diagnosing illness and injury in both children and adults.
Currently, the global market is dominated by North America, followed by the likes of Europe. Asia Pacific and Latin America are the fastest growing segments. The Global CT scanners market can be segmented on the basis of Type (Low Slice, Medium Slice, and High Slice), End User (Clinics, Diagnostic services, Hospitals and Others), Application (Oncology, Neurology, Cardiovascular, Diagnostics and Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East & Africa).
Increasing incidences of Cancer & chronic diseases, increase in the global aging population, technological advances and growing public awareness for healthcare are instrumental factors in the growth of the market.
Reimbursement issues, regulatory framework concerns, market saturation in developed regions coupled with expensive procedures and instruments are hindering the growth of the market.
What the report offers
1. Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the Global CT Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Global CT market on both global and regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Complete report details @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/364808-global-ct-market-growth-trends-and-forecast-2015-2020
Key points in table of content
Review and Forecast period
General Study Assumptions
Market Overview and Industry Trends
Current Market Senario
CT Scan Overview
Industry Value chain analysis
Porter’s Five Forces
Bargaining Power of Suppliers
Bargaining Power of Consumers
Threat to new entrants
Threat to substitute products and services
Competitive Rivalry within the industry
Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, and challenges Analysis
Increasing incidences of Cancer & Chronic diseases
Increase in the global aging population
Growing public awareness for healthcare
Market Saturation in developed regions
Expensive procedures & equipment
Current Opportunities in the Market
Global CT Market, by Type
Global CT Market, by End User
Global CT Market, by Application
Global CT Market, by Geography
Spain & Portugal
Australia & Newzealand
Rest of APAC
Middle-East and Africa (MEA)
Rest of MEA
Rest of Latin America
Merger and acquisition analysis
New Product Launches
Agreements, Collaborations and Parterships
Key Vendor Analysis
Toshiba Medical Systems
Hitachi Healthcare Systems
Analyst outlook for Investment opportunities
Future Outlook of the market
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)