About industrial UPS
A UPS is an electrical appliance that provides emergency power when the main power fails. It protects the equipment from any unexpected power disruption that could result in loss of productivity. There are two types of UPS: online UPS and offline UPS.
• Online/ double conversion UPS: It is a double conversion system. The batteries are connected to the inverter throughout to avoid the power transfer switches. The primary advantage of online UPS is that it provides constant power and avoids momentary power lapses.
• Offline/standby UPS: It is a single conversion system, which provides a basic feature such as providing surge guard and battery backup. When main power fails, the automatic switching takes place in the transfer switch and the power is drawn from the battery through the inverter. The switching done by the transfer switch could vary from 20-30 Ms. Hence, standby UPS systems are unsuitable for loads that cannot afford even small fluctuations.
Research Beam analysts forecast the global industrial UPS market to grow at a CAGR of 10.64% by revenue over the period 2014-2019.
• Increase in M&A
• For a full, detailed list, view our report
Key questions answered in this report
• What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
• What are the key market trends?
• What is driving this market?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the key vendors in this market space and what is their portfolio matrix?
• What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
• What is the competitive landscape as characterized by geography?
• What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Table Of Contents:
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
Key market highlights
PART 05: Market landscape
Market size and forecast
Five forces analysis
PART 06: Market segmentation by power rating
Global industrial UPS market by power rating 2014 and 2019
Global industrial UPS market by power rating 2014-2019
Global industrial UPS market by 1-10 kVA power rating segment
Global industrial UPS market by 10.1-20 kVA power rating segment
Global industrial UPS market by 20.1-100 kVA power rating segment
Global industrial UPS market by 100.1 kVA and above power rating segment
PART 07: Market segmentation by industry
Enquire About Report At: http://www.researchbeam.com/global-industrial-ups-2015-2019-market/enquire-about-report