Ozone consists of three molecules of oxygen atoms; in other words, it is a triatomic form of oxygen. Though ozone is present in the atmosphere, it is an unstable and reactive gas. In an ozone generator, the ambient air is pulled into the chamber. A filter placed within the generator, prevents dust and other foreign particles from entering the core of this chamber. A fan inside the chamber accelerates the speed at which the air is circulated within the unit. Inside the chamber, a high-voltage corona mechanism converts the oxygen (O?) to ozone (O¬?). A stainless steel grill protects the ozone from human intervention. In the last stage, ozone exits the machine where it oxidizes harmful contaminants and odors/smoke to purify water and air.
Research Beam analysts forecast the global ozone generation technology market to grow at a CAGR of 8.07% during the period 2016-2020.
Covered in this report
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global ozone generation technology market for 2016-2020. To calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue garnered by ozone generator vendors.
The market is divided into the following segments based on geography:
• Development of containerized ozone generators
• For a full, detailed list, view our report
Key questions answered in this report
• What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
• What are the key market trends?
• What is driving this market?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the key vendors in this market space?
• What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
• What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst’s time when you purchase this market report. Details are provided within the report.
Table Of Contents:
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
• Market overview
• Top-vendor offerings
PART 03: Market research methodology
• Research methodology
• Economic indicators
PART 04: Introduction
• Key market highlights
PART 05: Market landscape
• Market overview
• Five forces analysis
PART 06: Market segmentation by application
• Global ozone generation technology market by application
• Global ozone generation technology market by drinking water segment
• Global ozone generation technology market by industrial water segment
• Global ozone generation technology market by wastewater segment
• Global ozone generation technology market by air treatment segment
PART 07: Market segmentation by geography
• Global ozone generation technology market by geographical segmentation
• Ozone generation technology market in EMEA
• Ozone generation technology market in APAC
• Ozone generation technology market in Americas
PART 08: Market drivers
• Need for potable water
• Rise in application of ozone technology
• Growing impact of industrialization
• Need for safe and clean water
PART 09: Impact of drivers
PART 10: Market challenges
Enquire About Report At: http://www.researchbeam.com/global-ozone-generation-technology-2016-2020-market/enquire-about-report
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
U.S. & Canada Toll Free: + 1-800-910-6452
International: + 1-503-894-6022
UK: + 44-845-528-1300
India: +91 20 66346070
Fax : +1 (855) 550-5975