Global Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.1% during the forecast period. Global production capacity, 37.3 million tonnes in 2014, is estimated to reach 50.27 million tonnes by 2020.
Europe dominates the market for PVC followed closely by Asia-Pacific. Consumers are increasingly becoming aware of the potential benefits of PVC, as a result South America and Asia Pacific regions are expected to increase its market share in the future.
Request a sample report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/364568-global-polyvinyl-chloride-pvc-market-segmented-by-product-type-application-end-user-industry-and-geography-trends-and-forecasts-2015-2020
Demand in developed countries like Japan has largely stabilized. More than 65% of global PVC demand stems from Asia Pacific region. China is driving majority of this demand. Hence, market in Asia Pacific is destined to drive the global business and it is consequently vital to engage this region in Europe’s sustainability efforts, in order to enhance energy efficiency and promote industrial recycling.
PVC is used in a wide range of applications from packaging, catering products, consumer electronics, automotive, agriculture/horticulture to toys and textiles.
PVC consumption in India has grown over 10% per annum in the past years. Future projections also promises double-digit growth. Infrastructure and housing sector are key drivers for market growth. Government of India’s 12th Plan projection for increasing manufacturing share in GDP from 18% to 25% is a huge pointer towards potential growth.
Environmental concerns has resulted in a new legislation that threatens PVC manufacturers. Competition from steel & concrete pipes and hike in raw material cost will also pose a threat to PVC market.
WHAT THE REPORT OFFERS
1) Market Definition along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5) Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the industry on both global and regional scale.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Complete report details @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/364568-global-polyvinyl-chloride-pvc-market-segmented-by-product-type-application-end-user-industry-and-geography-trends-and-forecasts-2015-2020
Key points in table of content
1.2 Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) Market
3.2 Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.3 Industry Attractiveness Â– PorterÂ’s 5 Force Analysis
3.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.3.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.3.5 Degree of Competition
4. Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Growth in Automobile Market
4.1.2 Growing Demand from Construction industry
4.1.3 Growing Medical Devices Market
4.1.4 Emerging Demand of Plastic Film & Sheets
4.2.1 Environmental and health concerns
4.2.2 Competition From Steel & Concrete Pipes
4.3.1 Growing Electric Vehicle Demand
4.3.2 Renewable PVC Developments
5. Market Segmentation and Analysis
5.1 By Product type
5.1.1 Pipes & Fittings
5.1.2 Film & Sheets
5.1.3 Wire & Cables
5.2 By Application Type
5.2.1 Rigid PVC
5.2.2 Flexible PVC
5.3 By End-User Industry
5.3.1 Building & Construction
6. Regional Market Analysis (Market size, growth and forecast)
6.1.2 South Korea
6.1.5 Rest of Asia-Pacific
6.2 North America
6.2.1 United States
6.2.4 Rest of North America
6.3.2 United Kingdom
6.3.5 Rest of Europe
6.4 South America
6.4.3 Rest of South America
6.5.1 Saudi Arabia
6.5.2 South Africa
7. Competitive Landscape
7.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
7.2 Joint Ventures, Collaborations and Agreements
7.3 Market Share Analysis
7.4 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
8. Company Profiles (Overview, Products & Services, Financials, Recent Developments)
8.1 BASF SE
8.2 Bayer MS
8.3 The Dow Chemical Co.
8.5 Huntsman Corp.
8.6 Recticel SA
8.7 Mitsui Chemicals
8.8 Shin-Etsu Chemical Co. Ltd.
8.9 Formosa Plastics Group
8.10 Occidental Petroleum Corporation
8.11 Ineos Chlorvinyls Ltd.
8.12 Solvay S.A.
8.13 Axiall Corporation
8.14 Mexichem S.A.B.
8.15 KEM one
8.16 Vinnolit Gmbh & Co. Kg
8.17 Xinjiang Zhongtai Chemical Co. Ltd.
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)