Generators are backup devices designed to provide temporary AC power by using a supplied fuel, which can be either diesel or gas. Generators, depending on their portability, are segmented into two broad categories:
Get Free Sample Copy Of Report At: http://www.researchbeam.com/global-portable-generator-2015-2019-market
Portable generators are the best solutions to provide AC power for standby non-hardwired applications. Low-end models support only a few basic home appliances. However, there are high-end portable generators that can provide backup AC power to an entire house. Apart from residential use, portable generators are widely used in commercial buildings as well as industrial and infrastructure sites. In short, they can be utilized in all places where grid is unavailable. The major advantages of portable generators over a standby generator are the following:
• Low priced
• Do not require special installation
Research Beam analysts forecast the Global Portable Generator market to grow at a CAGR of 7.92 percent over the period 2015-2019.
• Emergence of Next-generation Generators
• For a full, detailed list, view our report
Key Questions Answered in this Report
• What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
• What are the key market trends?
• What is driving this market?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the key vendors in this market space?
• What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
• What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Table Of Contents:
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
03.1 Market Overview
03.2 Product Offerings
04. Market Research Methodology
04.1 Market Research Process
04.2 Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
06.1 Market Overview
06.2 Market Size and Forecast
06.3 Five Forces Analysis
07. Market Segmentation by End-user
Enquire About Report At: http://www.researchbeam.com/global-portable-generator-2015-2019-market/enquire-about-report
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
U.S. & Canada Toll Free: + 1-800-910-6452
International: + 1-503-894-6022
UK: + 44-845-528-1300
India: +91 20 66346070
Fax : +1 (855) 550-5975