About Social Business Intelligence
Business intelligence software is an important tool or application used by organizations to analyze data and make improved real-time market decisions. Traditionally, business intelligence was used only for reporting, designing dashboards, and resolving queries. Its goal was to track key business performance and metrics. The main focus of traditional business intelligence was on delivering intelligence and data from data warehouses and other databases rather than directly from users. Because of the increased competition, organizations are expanding globally to capitalize on the rising advantages of globalization. The collaboration of information increases the demand for big data analytics, through which organizations can come up with strategies and decisions to keep their business competitive.
Request Sample Copy Of Report At: http://www.researchbeam.com/global-social-business-intelligence-2016-2020-market
Research Beam analysts forecast the global social business intelligence market to grow at a CAGR of 38.36% during the period 2016-2020.
Covered in this report
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global social business intelligence market for 2016-2020. To calculate the market size, the report covers the present scenario and prospects of the global social business intelligence market for the period 2016-2020. Also, it focuses on the major drivers of the market. Furthermore, it outlines the challenges faced by vendors and the market at large, as well as the key emerging trends.
• Increased integration of business intelligence with social networking
• For a full, detailed list, view our report
Key questions answered in this report
• What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
• What are the key market trends?
• What is driving this market?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the key vendors in this market space?
• What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
• What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst’s time when you purchase this market report. Details are provided within the report.
Table Of Contents:
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
• Market segmentation
• Review period
PART 03: Market research methodology
• Research methodology
• Economic indicators
PART 04: Introduction
• Key market highlights
• Social business intelligence
PART 05: Market landscape
• Market overview
• Social business intelligence components
• Social business intelligence services
• Market size and forecast
PART 06: Market segmentation by deployment
• Global social business intelligence market by deployment
PART 07: Market segmentation by end-user
• Global social business intelligence market by end-user
PART 08: Geographical segmentation
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
U.S. & Canada Toll Free: + 1-800-910-6452
International: + 1-503-894-6022
UK: + 44-845-528-1300
India: +91 20 66346070
Fax : +1 (855) 550-5975